Forums

Help › Forums

coin prize numbers

Thu, Jun 8 2023 7:46 AM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • bigjohndough
    70 Posts
    Wed, Jun 7 2023 1:09 PM

when you win a hat or some prize - there are 2 numbers like 398/1000   Can anyone tell me what those mean please - tyvm  ps I am at 10 level on all my categories in play.   is that only if you switch to other  choices  - bit confused . thanks bjd

• AnaNikolaj
    635 Posts
    Wed, Jun 7 2023 1:38 PM

It means you need 1000 for that item to level up and you currently have 398. 

• Cicero733
    2,298 Posts
    Wed, Jun 7 2023 1:51 PM

What exactly are the R&D numbers and what impact do they have, if any, on the apparel? I’ve inquired a few times in the past but never received an answer that made any sense (or maybe that is the answer, they don’t make any sense).

• AnaNikolaj
    635 Posts
    Wed, Jun 7 2023 2:08 PM

Cicero733:

What exactly are the R&D numbers and what impact do they have, if any, on the apparel? I’ve inquired a few times in the past but never received an answer that made any sense (or maybe that is the answer, they don’t make any sense).

Not sure I understood you correctly, but those numbers represent how many "points" of that item you received and it's already included in the item's total showing on the left. 

• SamSpayed
    4,911 Posts
    Wed, Jun 7 2023 2:10 PM

Cicero733:

Nobody seems to know why the call them "R&D".

Think of them as "points toward your next upgrade" for that particular apparel item.  So "R&D +12" means you just got 12 more points toward the number needed for your next upgrade (1000 points needed to upgrade the MAX hat in John's example).

If you already have an apparel item maxed out, any further points you get for it are converted into coins (2000 coins per excess point) and you get the coins instead.

• Cicero733
    2,298 Posts
    Wed, Jun 7 2023 2:13 PM

Thanks Ana and Scott…now it makes sense, especially knowing that the term R&D don’t necessarily mean anything. 

• bigjohndough
    70 Posts
    Wed, Jun 7 2023 3:26 PM

thanks ... and if the first number is larger than the second number , for example   697/2   How does that work? bjd

• SamSpayed
    4,911 Posts
    Wed, Jun 7 2023 3:39 PM

bigjohndough:

thanks ... and if the first number is larger than the second number , for example   697/2   How does that work? bjd

That would mean that you need 2 points to upgrade that item, but you have 697.  In other words, you have more than enough to upgrade.  (In that case, WAY more than enough 😄 )

• bigjohndough
    70 Posts
    Wed, Jun 7 2023 5:07 PM
    Tyvm Sam. So if I enable that particular attribute, use the 2 points needed, select level up option , it sounds like the remainder of the points would go towards the next level up. Is that correct? bjd
  • SamSpayed
    4,911 Posts
    Wed, Jun 7 2023 7:03 PM

bigjohndough:
    Tyvm Sam. So if I enable that particular attribute, use the 2 points needed, select level up option , it sounds like the remainder of the points would go towards the next level up. Is that correct? bjd

That's correct.  If you have an apparel item showing "697/2" and you upgrade it, it should show something like "695/5" - the 5 being the number you need for the next upgrade.

Actually, you don't even have to equip the apparel item in order to upgrade it.  You can just click the "UPGRADE XXXXX COINS" button on that item and it will be upgraded.

• PAGES
RSS