Release Notes 5/24

Sun, May 28 2023 1:15 PM (18 replies)
  • PAGES
  • okiechuck
    6,325 Posts
    Thu, May 25 2023 10:31 AM

WGTNico:

• Cross platform with desktop & mobile
  • Now will we be able to private message friends on the app or does mobiles have access to the Web page? Inquiring minds and all...

Cheers

• mingos01
    3,322 Posts
    Thu, May 25 2023 12:29 PM

Good job WGT TEAM this is going.......

Wheeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Lol

• AnaNikolaj
    634 Posts
    Thu, May 25 2023 1:14 PM

okiechuck:

WGTNico:
    Fixed an issue on the website where club tournaments aren’t available to be entered when they’re set to start immediately

Thank you very much for clearing this up. I am still baffled as to why anyone would want to delay the start time of the Club tournaments. It has been just fine for the last 12 years I've been playing but, I guess some just need an option. Anyway, Thanks again for clearing it up.

Cheers

Setting the start at midnight is actually a great thing for any CC with a full roster of weekly tourneys. When they were set before, one had to wait until they ended to setup new ones, basically being forced to be behind the computer at the same time every Sunday. Now, if you have 20 or so tourneys, that are set to end at midnight PST, you can already setup another batch in advance at any time of day to start at that same time, despite having a full roster of active tourneys. 

• okiechuck
    6,325 Posts
    Thu, May 25 2023 5:04 PM

AnaNikolaj:
    Setting the start at midnight is actually a great thing for any CC with a full roster of weekly tourneys. When they were set before, one had to wait until they ended to setup new ones, basically being forced to be behind the computer at the same time every Sunday. Now, if you have 20 or so tourneys, that are set to end at midnight PST, you can already setup another batch in advance at any time of day to start at that same time, despite having a full roster of active tourneys. 

Thanks for that explanation but, for the life of me, I cannot figure out how a club can put up 20 tournaments with the feeble number of courses we have to choose from.  Being a smaller Club, we put up 10 to 12 courses a week and have no problems with them starting immediately. But, I do see your point and thank you again for sharing.

Cheers

• twinponds169
    3,004 Posts
    Thu, May 25 2023 7:41 PM

WGTNico:

Bug Fixes

• Fixed an issue on the website where club tournaments aren’t available to be entered when they’re set to start immediately
    • Fixed clash stats on the main club contests events that disappear after the clash ends
    • Improved apparel gifting so players properly get an inbox message notifying them of the gift
    • Fixed a spelling mistake in goals showing Beverly Hills as “Bevery Hills”
    • Removed the “invite friends to country club” button for players who do not have permission to invite players

Thank you so much for fixing this. It was driving me much crazier than all the missing cameras on Kiawah. The prioritizing is appreciated!

• ct690911
    7,190 Posts
    Fri, May 26 2023 3:19 PM

twinponds169:

WGTNico:

Bug Fixes

• Fixed an issue on the website where club tournaments aren’t available to be entered when they’re set to start immediately
    • Fixed clash stats on the main club contests events that disappear after the clash ends
    • Improved apparel gifting so players properly get an inbox message notifying them of the gift
    • Fixed a spelling mistake in goals showing Beverly Hills as “Bevery Hills”
    • Removed the “invite friends to country club” button for players who do not have permission to invite players

Thank you so much for fixing this. It was driving me much crazier than all the missing cameras on Kiawah. The prioritizing is appreciated!

Certainly answers why the programmers are demanding a raise...lol

• okiechuck
    6,325 Posts
    Fri, May 26 2023 5:10 PM

WGTNico:

• 4 person, 2-team Match Play game in which players from each team alternate in hitting shots

tried to set up a 4 player Match Game but it wasn't an option. Just the 2 player match or the 4 player skins challenge game.

• AnaNikolaj
    634 Posts
    Sun, May 28 2023 11:27 AM

okiechuck:

WGTNico:

• 4 person, 2-team Match Play game in which players from each team alternate in hitting shots

tried to set up a 4 player Match Game but it wasn't an option. Just the 2 player match or the 4 player skins challenge game.

He was just describing what alt shot is, not talking about Match play 😉

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Sun, May 28 2023 1:15 PM

ct690911:
    Certainly answers why the programmers are demanding a raise...lol

:-)

I reckoned it was a trap, first one to suggest a spelling mistake may not be a bug gets banned ;-)

• PAGES
RSS