Help › Forums

Free Rental Weekend for Major

rated by 0 users
Tue, May 23 2023 1:10 PM (3 replies)
  • BMX123
    627 Posts
    Fri, May 19 2023 3:43 PM

Back-to-back Majors with Free Rentals

I have to ask - We got to try - come on, WGT do it!

Take care

• callaghan159
    6,220 Posts
    Sat, May 20 2023 2:50 AM

BMX123:

Back-to-back Majors with Free Rentals

I have to ask - We got to try - come on, WGT do it!

Take care

If this haappens , get ready Scott and crew.

• ScottHope
    10,086 Posts
    Sat, May 20 2023 2:01 PM

8 )

• BlackBogey
    268 Posts
    Tue, May 23 2023 1:10 PM

I don't understand why they can't publish a predetermined schedule of upcoming events, such as Free Rental Weekend, Double Tapjoy/Revue rewards, Tap-in rewards, etc...I would venture to wager that they know a month or 2 in advance of when they are going to run these promos?

My best guess is (to the answer of my own question), if they gave advance notice on Free Rental Weekend way more people might use it, and of course then actually be charged for the "free" rentals, and WGT would be overwhelmed with CS emails come Monday.  Servers might even crash!  Let's not even get into the many who would email in to headquarters complaining that after the rental period ends, the clubs they already owned have "disappeared"!

Then again, maybe they are just sitting around the conference room on a Wednesday afternoon and some lackey says:

"Hey Boss, we haven't had a Free Rental Weekend in a while".

And the Boss says:

"Well, we haven't been able to fix the drop areas on lateral hazards, or the bugs in multiplayer/showdown games with people quitting, or any of the other issues people constantly complain about, so yes, let's roll that out tomorrow, that should shut them up for a while".

RSS