Forums

Help › Forums

Playing friends on mobile

Sun, Sep 17 2023 1:19 AM (6 replies)
  • RickyRogue
    4 Posts
    Sun, Apr 2 2023 4:16 PM

So I either can’t find where to play friends on app, or they took that option away. Any ideas?

Rogue

• BPROV0
    1 Posts
    Fri, Sep 15 2023 7:48 AM

Did you find an answer? Neither can I. I think there used to be an option. You can’t chat with them either. 

• ScottHope
    10,107 Posts
    Sat, Sep 16 2023 1:02 PM

You have to create a game first, then invite your friends from the lobby...

⇩  EDIT : That's progress AKD, one step forwards and two steps back.  : (  ⇩

• AlaskanDame
    18,998 Posts
    Sat, Sep 16 2023 1:26 PM

Yes, that works, Scott, but it used to be so much easier for mobile.  Friends “online” showed up and then you just hit the play button and you were in a coin room together.  No need to set up a game.

• AlaskanDame
    18,998 Posts
    Sat, Sep 16 2023 1:28 PM

BPROV0:

You can’t chat with them either. 

In your settings you have to have chat “on.”

Settings are found by tapping the cogwheel at lower right on the first screen after launching the app.

And you and your friends need to be “online visible” in those settings too, to find each other for a game.

• AnaNikolaj
    634 Posts
    Sun, Sep 17 2023 1:19 AM

AlaskanDame:

BPROV0:

You can’t chat with them either. 

In your settings you have to have chat “on.”

Settings are found by tapping the cogwheel at lower right on the first screen after launching the app.

And you and your friends need to be “online visible” in those settings too, to find each other for a game.

Fairly sure he meant chat with them without being in a game together. Which is, unfortunately, impossible. 

RSS