• PAGES
  • coolboomer
    9 Posts
    Fri, Mar 24 2023 6:56 AM

are they working on the stuttering of the game

• borntobesting
    9,632 Posts
    Fri, Mar 24 2023 10:36 AM

What stuttering? I haven't had a meter stutter in almost  a year, So if your meter is stuttering it is on your end,  The last time my meter stuttered was in June last year. The next day the mother board in my PC failed. Since I bought my new PC I have not had a single meter stutter. So you might need to run some diagnostics on your PC to see if there is a problem. 

• CaptRon48
    185 Posts
    Fri, Mar 24 2023 12:20 PM

I get the stuttering and dropping when battery in my mouse is low.

• RyjaTybas
    5,145 Posts
    Fri, Mar 24 2023 12:36 PM

It depends on how to define a less-than-perfect meter - which is my daily experience - albeit with occasional ding streaks.

The odd mini-jerk, a semi-lurch and some unevenness is common to me - but stuttering is in a different league. So it partly depends on semantics.

Or do some lucky folks have perpetually smooth and even meters?

• Cicero733
    2,298 Posts
    Fri, Mar 24 2023 12:59 PM

+1. I play iPad, same experience.

• Kittykat2017
    524 Posts
    Sat, Mar 25 2023 4:03 AM
    This post has been deleted.
  • AnaNikolaj
    635 Posts
    Sun, Mar 26 2023 3:17 PM

pdb1:

RyjaTybas:
    So it partly depends on semantics.

Semantics or a battery ?

RyjaTybas:
    Or do some lucky folks have perpetually smooth and even meters?

I know on this one . I learned like many others . Forever I defended my battery mouse .

I finally wised up and went back to wired meeces .

There are many good ones . Logitech rules .

Smooth meter always . Meter issues solved . No looking back .

The mouse doesn't affect the smoothness of the meter in any way, shape or form.

The "stutter" can however be caused by one's computer updates "behind the scenes" (on weaker machines) or a flailing internet connection. Every time I get a choppy meter, it's followed by a "resolving shot" spin... 

• Yiannis1970
    3,271 Posts
    Mon, Mar 27 2023 2:59 AM

AnaNikolaj:

The mouse doesn't affect the smoothness of the meter in any way, shape or form.

The "stutter" can however be caused by one's computer updates "behind the scenes" (on weaker machines) or a flailing internet connection. Every time I get a choppy meter, it's followed by a "resolving shot" spin... 

+100.

The stutter can be caused by other issues as well apart the ones Jures has mentioned.

1. Refresh rate. Check your refresh rate to be either at 60Hz or 59,94Hz.

2. Temps. Check your PC's temperatures while playing.

3. Low free ram.

4. Weak an old cpu.

5. If you are using some old version of Intel's ingrated graphics is not the best for smooth meter.

The batteries of the mouse (wireless) will affect the input and output lag aka the responsiveness of the click. In no way it can affect the smoothness of the meter. If it wasn't so, it would be like saying that if my wireless keyboard battery is running low, i would be having juddery videos or meter in games. Not the case.

• Blue588
    273 Posts
    Thu, Mar 30 2023 2:25 AM

• PAGES
RSS