Forums

Help › Forums

Tournament game manipulation goes too far .

Sun, Mar 12 2023 8:18 AM (8 replies)
  • VPlatvi
    2 Posts
    Thu, Mar 9 2023 11:26 PM

Been playing off & on here for 7years and what most players complain about here ,i find 

Challenging . Which is the unpredictability of your golf game due to programming, but i 

Like it , see if you beat the cheats... False winds  ,,fast-slow-faster-slow green (same green)

It makes this game entertaining...But , sometimes it goes too far , it becomes annoying , because when you know you own game play , and that is taken away completely and no matter what changes you nake , your game gets worst and i've always completed my rounds , . Today the gameplay was not mine, no matter what i did the worst would be result

And i continued , until i was making an easy shot 72yds , made wind adjustments  ,there is a sand bar i made sure to avoid , so iron shot to the green ,was solid hit ,not curving  great ,Then in mid-flight  high above sand traps the  ball stops and drops , that was not right i successfully  did  what had to be done and this stupid program nullified an awsume adjustment shot Why , so first time i walk and quit , sorry . Most likely ruin this game play so may not come back,... Adios

• callaghan159
    6,216 Posts
    Fri, Mar 10 2023 10:05 AM

VPlatvi:
    ,there is a sand bar i made sure to avoid ,

You must of been in the water, its the only place i've seen a sand bar

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,468 Posts
    Fri, Mar 10 2023 3:55 PM

@OP

It all sounds like VEM to me. We've all been there, done that.

That being said, you might want to revise your way of playing the game, though. With all due respect, based on your stats & score history, I think there's a serious lack of solid, reliable formula(s) in your repertoire to constantly get respectful scores.

Try it before you quit for good. It might revive your interest in the game. Wish you all the best.

• Kittykat2017
    505 Posts
    Sat, Mar 11 2023 3:52 AM
    This post has been deleted.
  • garyk49
    2,311 Posts
    Sat, Mar 11 2023 6:36 AM

pdb1:

I could of sworn that I read in another thread you were done making trophies.

• PureGro1
    1,654 Posts
    Sat, Mar 11 2023 7:10 AM

SimonTheBeetle:

With all due respect, based on your stats & score history, I think there's a serious lack of solid, reliable formula(s) in your repertoire to constantly get respectful scores.

Try it before you quit for good. It might revive your interest in the game. Wish you all the best.

And join a country club that is not dead, spending a lot of credits on xp boost and renting clubs is not the way forward...

• callaghan159
    6,216 Posts
    Sun, Mar 12 2023 3:53 AM

pdb1:

garyk49:
    I could of sworn that I read in another thread you were done making trophies.

Yes . I made that comment . Then a couple days later I made a trophy  Then another and another ...................

RSS