Forums

Help › Forums

Can’t invite friends?

Mon, Mar 13 2023 3:02 PM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • tpc2010
    1 Posts
    Wed, Mar 8 2023 2:26 PM

I am on a PC.  How do I invite "Friends" playing on a tablet or on a Mac?

• callaghan159
    6,263 Posts
    Thu, Mar 9 2023 4:08 AM

tpc2010:

I am on a PC.  How do I invite "Friends" playing on a tablet or on a Mac?

Hope you have better friends than I do, my "friends" dont respond when they are green. Time for another clean up of my friends list I think. Cheers.

• MarchieB
    1,527 Posts
    Thu, Mar 9 2023 6:10 AM

BenCren1:

Thanks Sam - yep thats how you do it
    -What used to be nice and easy and tke 3 clicks to start a game with an onlline friend, now is cumbersome, takes more than 7 clicks just to get to a screen to see IF any of your friends are around to play 
    - Very annoying change

A few points to add

- Sam's instructions are perfect but just wanted to add that you are not limited to just the basic Random 3 option. You can choose the specific course you want and then toggle through the # of holes option to get to Random 3 as well. This lets you play a R3 of a single course of your choosing.

- You can still Quickly see your friends list and their online status simply by clicking on the Friends tab at the bottom of the main screen.

- What you may see as annoying because you need to click an extra button or two should easily be offset by the fact that you can now setup a match with your friend(s) where you can pretty much choose all the options and course conditions. Plus now you can play with 3 friends rather than just 1 as it is now available as a 2-4 player game option.

• REWIU
    1 Posts
    Mon, Mar 13 2023 3:02 PM

I hope this isn't bothersome, BenCren1 but I didn't see a way to reply to: Can't Invite Friends.

It seems that with the new changes, you can still send invites to your friends but there is no longer any keeping of your Monthly Win-Loss-Tie Records, and it also seems that your putting assistance has been removed.

This is Very Disappointing, as a long-time friend who is located out of state from me have been using this as a source of connection and entertainment for the last 2 years.

With these changes we don't have the same interest in the game.

Is this your experience as well?

• PAGES
RSS