Forums

Help › Forums

HAVING PROBLEMS BUYING CREDITS AND CREDITS NOT POSTING

Thu, Feb 23 2023 2:07 PM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Batmandarknight
    2 Posts
    Fri, Feb 10 2023 6:37 PM

I am now having problems trying to buy credits and it just keeps saying unable to deposit funds.  I sent an email and haven't heard anything yet.  What is really going on with WGT, it's always something with them.  UGH, GOING TO SEE IF I CAN DOWNLOAD TIGER WOODS ON COMPUTER. SICK OF THIS NONSENSE WITH WGT, ALWAYS RIPPING PEOPLE OFF.

• lalanibabe
    21 Posts
    Sat, Feb 11 2023 12:01 PM

i have to agree with the above, wgt is famious for ripping off, im getting tire d of being kicked off a game telling me i forfited, when i didnt , and dont blame my damn pc i have a 4000 dollar gaming pc and i use fios, its wgt ,i leftthe game for 2 years....for being ripped off, check out i use to spend a lot on wgt......no more....you people are money hungry ...and i expect you will really mess with me now and tweek my game..

• callaghan159
    6,233 Posts
    Sun, Feb 12 2023 3:41 AM

I do believe you have to enter card info every time you buy credits.

• garyk49
    2,318 Posts
    Sun, Feb 12 2023 6:00 AM

callaghan159:

I do believe you have to enter card info every time you buy credits.

Nope, it will remember card if you tell it to.  But you do have to enter the amount of credits being purchased every time.

• Kalliste
    1,405 Posts
    Sun, Feb 12 2023 7:00 AM

Most of the time you have to scroll down to the bottom of the page and then click on the

CHANGE BILLING INFORMATION tab in blue.

That brings up another window where you have to select your Country then it is easy from then on.

Hope that helps.

Listee

x

• crabbygolfer
    21 Posts
    Thu, Feb 23 2023 9:05 AM

Yes, me too. They are supposed to use existing card information, that didn't work. So I tried changing billing information instead. Still not working, something about a"server validation error". Hope they can fix it soon , hate having to play with starter balls!

• SamSpayed
    4,913 Posts
    Thu, Feb 23 2023 12:42 PM

crabbygolfer:

Yes, me too. They are supposed to use existing card information, that didn't work. So I tried changing billing information instead. Still not working, something about a "server validation error". Hope they can fix it soon , hate having to play with starter balls!

You can try contacting WGT about that via email:  members@worldgolftour.com

In the meantime, I sent you a sleeve of L35 Callaway balls to try out.  They have the same distance and spin as the Max Pro+ balls you've been buying, but with a faster meter speed (2.5 vs. 5.0) for half the price.  Even so, they are much slower than the starter balls.  Give them a try and see what you think.

• PAGES
RSS