Forums

Help › Forums

game skewed

rated by 0 users
Wed, Feb 1 2023 10:00 AM (2 replies)
  • daveboy28
    3 Posts
    Tue, Jan 31 2023 12:39 PM

Hi, I;m a level 62 Tour Pro with an 83 average. When I started and eventually went from Hack to Amateur, I was happily beating alot of people above me like Pros, Tour Pros , and occasionally even a Master in coin rooms. I thought I was doing really good. But now that I'm a Tour Pro, I feel like I barely have a chance against an amateur. It feels like the course isnt as hard for them. I feel like I do have an even chance against a Pro, Tour Pro, or Master. Am I imagining this or does the game play differently for lower ranks playing against higher ranks. 

Also, wonder why we cant filter out the levels that we would prefer to play against (in coin rooms)??  

• Newlaw83
    6 Posts
    Tue, Jan 31 2023 7:14 PM

Hack and Amateur will hit off the 1st tee (closest to the hole).

Pro and Tour Pro will hit in the 2nd tee.

Master and Tour Master will hit off the 3rd tee.

Legend and up will hit off the last/Champion tee(furthest from the hole).

Each hole is different but there a few where the distance between the tees is a good amount and it definitely is so as you move up.

• tnivka
    130 Posts
    Wed, Feb 1 2023 10:00 AM

A few purely unscientific (and probably wrong) opinions. 1) I go in to every game here assuming it's skewed. Higher ranks shouldn't get offended, so they get a few breaks. Lower ranks shouldn't get humiliated, so they catch a few breaks. I think The System is trying to keep it fun for everybody, and I'm cool with that. (I also think The System sees me when I'm sleeping and knows when I'm awake...).

2) I would assume that coin room level-filtering is best accomplished by the amount of the bet. I play Casablanca almost exclusively. I would think it uncool to go to a lower bet room, and would get dee-oh-stroyed in the higher dollar venues.

Have fun.

• Kittykat2017
    513 Posts
    Wed, Feb 1 2023 11:45 AM
    This post has been deleted.
RSS