Forums

Help › Forums

Golf galaxy tournament

Sun, Jan 29 2023 8:32 AM (20 replies)
  • bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Fri, Jan 27 2023 9:29 AM

Not good that this seems to be only for USA players. There are many players out of the USA, it’s not very inclusive !! 

• Rick6208
    2,144 Posts
    Fri, Jan 27 2023 1:26 PM

Agree Bossbird ! I know myself and all of my members from all over the World have spent a lot of CASH over a year to play this game ! This is like a slap in the face, sorry but there is no nice way to put it !

• WGTNico
    619 Posts
    Fri, Jan 27 2023 2:53 PM

ya unfortunately since it's a sponsored tournament they chose who was eligible. It's really unfortunate but was not in our control

• IamNicklaus
    494 Posts
    Fri, Jan 27 2023 3:04 PM

WGTNico:

ya unfortunately since it's a sponsored tournament they chose who was eligible. It's really unfortunate but was not in our control

How exactly is it not under your control ?  Do you ( wgt)  decide which sponsored tourneys you run ?

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Sat, Jan 28 2023 12:08 AM

WGTNico:

Hopefully at the very least the Forum will see an apology put forth from the OP's.

I would suggest to the OP's to send a complaint to the sponsor if they are so triggered for not being included. 

Click the following link to be taken to the Golf Galaxy website...

Golf Galaxy website or call them at 1-800-287-9060

Thanks Nico as always.

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Sat, Jan 28 2023 12:17 AM

TopShelf2010:

WGTNico:

Hopefully at the very least the Forum will see an apology put forth from the OP's.

I would suggest to the OP's to send a complaint to the sponsor if they are so triggered for not being included. 

Thanks Nico as always.

Is there anything in my original posting that is aggressive or untrue ? 
    My comments are valid , and besides WGT could have declined to run the tournament on the grounds of it being discriminatory.  

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,504 Posts
    Sat, Jan 28 2023 12:57 AM

bossbird:
    and besides WGT could have declined to run the tournament on the grounds of it being discriminatory.

Relax, Leslie. This is a country where they call their national (North American at best) baseball championship series, the WORLD Series. ;-P

• WAKFUQ
    81 Posts
    Sat, Jan 28 2023 9:56 AM

If WGT is the host platform for this, or any other sponsored tournament, how is it you relinquish control?

WGTNico:

• WAKFUQ
    81 Posts
    Sat, Jan 28 2023 9:59 AM

Host platform has zero control as to what takes place on their platform. Cool story.

TopShelf2010:

WGTNico:

Click the following link to be taken to the Golf Galaxy website...

Golf Galaxy website or call them at 1-800-287-9060

Thanks Nico as always.

RSS