Forums

Help › Forums

Challenge Cups

rated by 0 users
Fri, Dec 18 2009 4:58 AM (4 replies)
  • sveinc
    2 Posts
    Fri, Dec 18 2009 4:11 AM

Apologies in advance for what is probably an obvious question/answer but could someone please explain how I enter challenge cups?

A lot of players have challenge cup awards (bronze/siler/gold etc) but I can't see how to achieve these.

Cheers,

• Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Fri, Dec 18 2009 4:20 AM

You have to wait until the tournament is over and then it takes a couple of days to verify the results.

Don't worry if you keep playing the CTTH (closest to the hole) challenges your trophy case will overflow with them.

happy hitting

• sveinc
    2 Posts
    Fri, Dec 18 2009 4:23 AM

Ah, ok.

Cheers.

• IFLAS
    9 Posts
    Fri, Dec 18 2009 4:42 AM

Why cant I play in another ready and go. Its been over 24 hours since I played in the first ones on each course. My patience level is equivalent to a 5 year old in a candy store.

Thx in advance.

• Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Fri, Dec 18 2009 4:58 AM

The 24 hour timer starts when the tournament fills up. So if you were one of the first to enter and it filled up 6 hours later you would have to wait 30 hrs before you can play again.

See HERE for the FAQ

This is a good rule because it prevents all the credits going to the same people. I am with you though I have a third place right now and am waiting for when I can play again.

Hope this helps.

RSS