Forums

Help › Forums

CC Owners look here for sponsorship in club tourney

Sun, Dec 4 2011 6:42 AM (70 replies)
  • JWHIBB
    265 Posts
    Wed, Nov 16 2011 7:08 PM

Very generous offer!  Eagle Club Golf Association would have loved to participate but you're already full.  Thanks for sponsoring this and good luck to all the teams.

• bobcourt
    2,179 Posts
    Thu, Nov 17 2011 5:38 AM

Many thanks for the great sponsorship. My club owner at Bridgestone has entered our cc. Gonna enjoy the tourny but with a 100 members of which +20% are legends and +20% TM's it's gonna be a tough challenge. Thanks again.

Bobcourt - South Africa

• RUNWME
    1,011 Posts
    Thu, Nov 17 2011 9:42 AM

bobcourt:

Many thanks for the great sponsorship. My club owner at Bridgestone has entered our cc. Gonna enjoy the tourny but with a 100 members of which +20% are legends and +20% TM's it's gonna be a tough challenge. Thanks again.

Bobcourt - South Africa

Sounds good, goodluck to you

• cycle1979
    1,555 Posts
    Thu, Nov 17 2011 11:46 AM

East Coast has 34 entries so far in your Freeroll tourney and less than 1 day in!  I decided Bali Hai CTTH to give the lower level players a chance.  Our tourneys tend to have winning scores in the 50's or low 60's which is virtually impossible as a lower tier player.  As far as our payout, I've split it into the top 5

1st:  500 credits

2nd:  300 credits

3rd:  100 credits

4th: 70 credits

5th: 30 credits

Thanks again Don!  I posted a message in the forum and have had some great responses... you're quite generous with those winnings!!  I don't know how you consistently shoot that low but I'd love to learn!!!  Was able to as a Tour Master but these Legend tees and greens have been tripping me up.

Cycle1979

• RUNWME
    1,011 Posts
    Thu, Nov 17 2011 1:52 PM

cycle1979:

East Coast has 34 entries so far in your Freeroll tourney and less than 1 day in!  I decided Bali Hai CTTH to give the lower level players a chance.  Our tourneys tend to have winning scores in the 50's or low 60's which is virtually impossible as a lower tier player.  As far as our payout, I've split it into the top 5

1st:  500 credits

2nd:  300 credits

3rd:  100 credits

4th: 70 credits

5th: 30 credits

Thanks again Don!  I posted a message in the forum and have had some great responses... you're quite generous with those winnings!!  I don't know how you consistently shoot that low but I'd love to learn!!!  Was able to as a Tour Master but these Legend tees and greens have been tripping me up.

Cycle1979

Thats fine. I will be gifting the prizes from proshop so when you post the leaderboard at end of the week, let me know what items each person wants.

Everyone has their own method of scoring. I use  LOTS and LOTS of notes. A 160 into a 15mph quarting wind may play completely different on one hole to the next. Ive got  every single green on every course   printed out with pin locations and drawings showing slope. This way I know how a ball will bounce hitting the green or how a putt will break.  If it breaks more or less  than it shows, thats noted as well. In addition make lots of notes on each hole  your approach shots distance, wind and elevation. for exampled #2 ccc  hitting into an 11mph wind 3w with full back bs  is correct shot. Each time you get a different wind, make notes so next time you are in the same situation, you know what to do.  A course like the best of for high roller tourney, i may have 1-2 full pages of notes each on every hole

If you've done all of that and you are still having a crappy round, if your solo,  i withdraw and dont beat myself up. In group play never withdraw, just take your medicine on bad rounds

• helen1972
    347 Posts
    Sat, Nov 19 2011 12:26 PM

18 Players and counting so far in the Big Balls Club,

Helen.

• RUNWME
    1,011 Posts
    Sat, Nov 19 2011 10:00 PM

helen1972:

18 Players and counting so far in the Big Balls Club,

Helen.

Nice, gl to your club members Helen

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Sun, Nov 20 2011 1:39 AM

n/m

• cycle1979
    1,555 Posts
    Sun, Nov 20 2011 8:18 AM

Update... East Coast has 66 Entries and some higher level players have opted out of prizes.  3 days to go.  Thanks again Don!

RSS