Forums

Help › Forums

Still Missing My OCD Meds AND Email

Mon, Nov 14 2022 7:23 AM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • twinponds169
    3,004 Posts
    Sun, Nov 13 2022 11:29 AM

388 posts of babbling drivel in the last 30 days to this forum. Discord will not be the death of this forum but a pathetic dirt bag #1 will.

Who even bothers to browse them much anymore when you click on Active Threads  and 90% of the entire page shows the same Last Post author.

Folks like Sam, Simon, Hamden, pmm, don't even bother much here anymore with all of the spam drive going on here. AND, he has the audacity to call others trolls.

Self pleasuring himself to the max, as has always been the case. All so he can eventually award himself one of his spamming 10 cent trophies as the WGT All Time Poster. He spitefully posted that trophy on the wall of the true Forum King, Yankee Jim, spitefully because he waited til a month after YJ died to do it, then the idiot that is in the forums 24/7 feigned he had no idea YJ died, even though it was all over the forums the whole month.

Yankee Jim couldn't stand the sight of him either, Andyson couldn't stand him, and 99% of the rest of the forum community couldn't stand him. Do a search on his begging Go Fund Me drive from 7 or 8 years ago. He has always been a POS around here and always will be to anyone who knows better. I cordially used the word "dirt" in my first paragraph, in place of the female feminine product that also starts with the letter D. Gave up better accuracy for censorship.

• Duphpherer
    437 Posts
    Sun, Nov 13 2022 11:49 AM

twinponds169:

388 posts of babbling drivel in the last 30 days to this forum. Discord will not be the death of this forum but a pathetic dirt bag #1 will.

Who even bothers to browse them much anymore when you click on Active Threads  and 90% of the entire page shows the same Last Post author.

Folks like Sam, Simon, Hamden, pmm, don't even bother much here anymore with all of the spam drive going on here. AND, he has the audacity to call others trolls.

Self pleasuring himself to the max, as has always been the case. All so he can eventually award himself one of his spamming 10 cent trophies as the WGT All Time Poster. He spitefully posted that trophy on the wall of the true Forum King, Yankee Jim, spitefully because he waited til a month after YJ died to do it, then the idiot that is in the forums 24/7 feigned he had no idea YJ died, even though it was all over the forums the whole month.

Yankee Jim couldn't stand the sight of him either, Andyson couldn't stand him, and 99% of the rest of the forum community couldn't stand him. Do a search on his begging Go Fund Me drive from 7 or 8 years ago. He has always been a POS around here and always will be to anyone who knows better. I cordially used the word "dirt" in my first paragraph, in place of the female feminine product that also starts with the letter D. Gave up better accuracy for censorship.

I can understand why you hate him so... he evidently spends a lot of time in your head.

BTW... Douche is in the drug store isles...  err aisles. (thx DP) ;)

• SamSpayed
    4,874 Posts
    Sun, Nov 13 2022 12:34 PM

twinponds169:
    388 posts of babbling drivel in the last 30 days to this forum.

I agree, that's a bit much.  Maybe having a limit of 5 posts per user per day would help.

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Sun, Nov 13 2022 12:55 PM

Mostly I'm left trying to think of an example of a male feminine product, or perhaps a female masculine product........:-/ 

Duphpherer:
    drug store isles. ;)

Also loved the idea of these Islands; something like Alcatraz, Angel and Corinthian being collectively known as the ..........

Sorry D, just felt this thread could use a little more frivolity. :-)

• Duphpherer
    437 Posts
    Sun, Nov 13 2022 1:49 PM

Doh.. I know an isle from an aisle. Didn't have my coffee yet. Usually the Coast Guard busts those drug isles, eh?  lol 

DodgyPutter:

Mostly I'm left trying to think of an example of a male feminine product, or perhaps a female masculine product........:-/ 

Duphpherer:
    drug store isles. ;)

Also loved the idea of these Islands; something like Alcatraz, Angel and Corinthian being collectively known as the ..........

Sorry D, just felt this thread could use a little more frivolity. :-)

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Mon, Nov 14 2022 1:49 AM

Duphpherer:
    Didn't have my coffee yet. Usually the Coast Guard busts those drug isles, eh?  lol 

A popular destination for SAGA holidays I reckon.

• tramilleo
    1,865 Posts
    Mon, Nov 14 2022 7:23 AM

Haha  case in point^^^^^^^^

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Mon, Nov 14 2022 10:08 AM

pdb1:

DodgyPutter:
    SAGA

?

It was a joke about the "Drug Store Isles", nothing to do with you, maybe only makes any sense in the UK (and debatable here).   

• PAGES
RSS