Forums

Help › Forums

READY GO'S

Thu, Nov 3 2022 9:13 AM (7 replies)
  • sesky
    3,331 Posts
    Tue, Nov 1 2022 2:19 AM

Is there a problem with READY GO's and tournaments in general. If I try to enter an eligible READY GO tournament, it won't let me and if I then go to the menu to select Brackets, the screen pretty much locks up

• bossbird
    2,198 Posts
    Tue, Nov 1 2022 5:41 AM

I have the same problem , reported here and discord , had no response yet ! I play on iPad , but I know from discord it affects PC players too

• blackridgenik
    106 Posts
    Tue, Nov 1 2022 5:41 AM

Had the same problem, but after many goes it did let me in to play one game, then locked up again.

• blackridgenik
    106 Posts
    Tue, Nov 1 2022 6:11 AM

I reported the issue and only response I got was take a screen shot, a screen shot, a screen shot of what exactly.

• WGTNico
    626 Posts
    Tue, Nov 1 2022 8:30 AM

ya we've gotten some videos of the issue now, unsure what the cause is as of right now, will relay any info as it comes in

• BPeterson8256
    2,910 Posts
    Wed, Nov 2 2022 9:00 AM

sesky:

Is there a problem with READY GO's and tournaments in general. If I try to enter an eligible READY GO tournament, it won't let me and if I then go to the menu to select Brackets, the screen pretty much locks up

As a work around, can you enter the tourney through a browser and then find it to play in My Tournaments? That is how I enter most tournaments so I don't know if I am having the same issue as the rest of you.

• billycash74
    2,076 Posts
    Wed, Nov 2 2022 11:07 AM

BPeterson8256:

sesky:

As a work around, can you enter the tourney through a browser and then find it to play in My Tournaments? That is how I enter most tournaments so I don't know if I am having the same issue as the rest of you.

a lot of people either forget or dont know about the website. i still set and enter tourneys from the website. hope they never take it away

• WGTNico
    626 Posts
    Thu, Nov 3 2022 9:13 AM

For some reason, when you go to ready-go's, you're being recommended 2 brackets. Clicking on those causes the issue of not being able to enter any of them. You can keep closing and opening wgt until it lets you enter, but ya right now the easiest solution is enter the ones you want on the website. Our next downtime is november 14, as of right now, we should have this bug fixed by then.

RSS