Forums

Help › Forums

Can someone please tell me why my driver attributes change day to day or course to course?

rated by 0 users
Thu, Mar 30 2023 5:45 AM (17 replies)
  • PAGES
  • NMbigHitter
    21 Posts
    Sun, Oct 16 2022 4:48 PM

Have a swing edge cap that gives driver distance, this is depicted on the lower left club distance bubble. The distance changes sometimes for reasons I don't know or understand. I play 1 course and say it shows 280, then I play a diff course later it shows 274. Can anyone give me a reason for this? I am not changing anything, no upgrades on clothing, no ball changes no difference.

• Cicero733
    2,292 Posts
    Mon, Oct 31 2022 7:41 PM

There is also a known glitch which cause club yardages to be displayed incorrectly. Rather than relying on the game displayed yardages it’s best to know or have a list of your club’s rated/actual yardage for both apparel and non-apparel and use those numbers for club selection and shot calculations.

• Lesthanpar
    1,448 Posts
    Mon, Oct 31 2022 10:43 PM

pdb1:
    I haven't seen that mentioned in the forums for at least a year . I assumed it was corrected . Is that not true ?

I have seen it occasionally. Mostly in coin games or alt shot games. It's not just a display glitch, the club will only go what it says. The good news is all you have to do is exit the game and reenter and it should be restored to what it is supposed to be.

• callaghan159
    6,216 Posts
    Tue, Nov 1 2022 1:31 AM

Cicero733:
    There is also a known glitch which cause club yardages to be displayed incorrectly.

I have seen this mentioned before in another thread. I'm not sure if it's a glitch or not, but I see a differnt number for my driver every hole. Not sure if WGT knows about it and if they do I can't imagine they will get around to fixing it. To many glitches with this game. Just grip it and rip it. I say. Cheers.

• callaghan159
    6,216 Posts
    Tue, Nov 1 2022 1:33 AM

Cicero733:
    There is also a known glitch which cause club yardages to be displayed incorrectly.

I have seen this mentioned before in another thread. I'm not sure if it's a glitch or not, but I see a differnt number for my driver every hole. Not sure if WGT knows about it and if they do I can't imagine they will get around to fixing it. To many glitches with this game. Put Scott Hope on the payroll and some things should get fixed. Just grip it and rip it. I say. Cheers.

• Cicero733
    2,292 Posts
    Tue, Nov 1 2022 4:28 AM

Happens to me frequently, especially in the last few months. Affects both driver and irons. I just ignore it as it doesn’t affect actual distance.

• PureGro1
    1,654 Posts
    Tue, Nov 1 2022 4:37 AM

pdb1:
    I haven't seen that mentioned in the forums for at least a year . I assumed it was corrected . Is that not true ?

Still there- see it a lot in Alt Shot games...

• Duphpherer
    437 Posts
    Tue, Nov 1 2022 9:05 AM

Only driver. Seen it. Wondered why. No effect on actual distance. Ignored it. 

• PAGES
RSS