Forums

Help › Forums

PC videos no longer worth the effort... suggestion

rated by 0 users
Fri, Oct 14 2022 3:40 AM (4 replies)
  • Duphpherer
    440 Posts
    Thu, Oct 13 2022 8:14 AM

The PC vids were over-nerfed, please consider one of the following suggestions... 

A. Make the PC videos the same as the phone at 2 credits each. 

B. Remove the PC videos completely and make the 75 daily phone vids worth 3 credits each. I mentioned the "75" because I could easily see them nerf that number also.

Other suggestions welcome. 

• CaptRon48
    181 Posts
    Thu, Oct 13 2022 6:57 PM

I can support making the PC vids 2 credits - as long as they continue to be available. (I know not all get them what pct who knows) As you know PC vids highly  unpredictable. Can go days weeks months without any. Making them 2 credits then only having few vids no help either.

I can not get phone vids - no cell service and old comp which cant handle Bluestacks.

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Thu, Oct 13 2022 7:58 PM

It was not WGT that set the limit on the videos on mobile.It was Unity ads in response to the habitual abuse. The videos were unlimited and there were players who had their phones and tablets set up to run the videos 24/7 making 1000’s of credits a day. Unity ads told WGT it was limit them to 150 credits s day or lose them.

• IamNicklaus
    494 Posts
    Fri, Oct 14 2022 3:40 AM

Duphpherer:
    Other suggestions welcome.

c) Suck it up and be content with your 150 credits a day (via 2 credit mobile videos) like most people are and have been ..or 

d)  Hit the deposit button

RSS