Forums

Help › Forums

Best of Courses Need Updates

Fri, Oct 7 2022 10:55 AM (5 replies)
  • TygerWedge
    30 Posts
    Fri, Oct 7 2022 6:51 AM

Hello. 

Can you please update the Game(s) with new holes, new tee positions etc. 

There are no holes with any from Wolf Creek, Torrey Pines, or PGA National on Best of Famous holes, or Best of Par3, 4, or 5. etc 

It must be very stale for these great players you have to shoot 48-50 all the time. How boring! 

It seems that you are having a hard time with the Goals and Achievements section of the game, so could you try something else for a while? 

Try updating the rest of the game so we are not bored to death playing the exact same hole day after year after death. 

Thanks. 

TW. 

• callaghan159
    6,232 Posts
    Fri, Oct 7 2022 9:36 AM

TygerWedge:
    Try updating the rest of the game so we are not bored to death playing the exact same hole day after year after death. 

When you can shoot 48-50 and reach TC, then you can say you are bored, other than that you have a long way to go to perfect this game like the others who do shoot the 48-50. I'm not bored of this game yet because every time I play I usually learn something. Cheers. Play the "game" for what it is suppose to be.....fun.

• TygerWedge
    30 Posts
    Fri, Oct 7 2022 10:55 AM

callaghan159:
    When you can shoot 48-50 and reach TC, then you can say you are bored, other than that you have a long way to go to perfect this game like the others who do shoot the 48-50.

I am not trying to perfect the game and be a T/C, or even shoot 50, I didn't refer to that. Never wrote that. 

I actually am bored with the same hole locations. How can you Not be? 

However, .... 

This game still needs updating. Playing the exact same Pin locations day after day may be great for you and your friends sir, but there are others who feel the exact same way as I do and the Courses need to have Pin locations changed, rotated, whatever, to make it more 'fun' than it can be, at times.

Please don't read between the lines Sir. You assumed, and you are incorrect. 

TW. 

• PureGro1
    1,656 Posts
    Fri, Oct 7 2022 11:45 AM

TygerWedge:

Can you please update the Game(s) with new holes, new tee positions etc. 

There are no holes with any from Wolf Creek, Torrey Pines, or PGA National on Best of Famous holes, or Best of Par3, 4, or 5. etc

Custom CC tourneys, make your own best of...whatever you want anytime.

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,526 Posts
    Fri, Oct 7 2022 11:57 AM

callaghan159:
    I'm not bored of this game yet because every time I play I usually learn something.

+1,000

Each hole, each time... plays like an unknown territory to me.

• MioKontic
    4,601 Posts
    Sat, Oct 8 2022 6:16 AM

callaghan159:
    to perfect this game like the others who do shoot the 48-50.

They've not perfected the game, nor will they ever do so, they simply restart time after time after time, sometimes even before they've hit their first drive, until they get the right conditions, i.e. wind direction.  What would be good to see is their range of scores if they never forfeit/restart.

RSS