Forums

Help › Forums

Swagbucks

Thu, Sep 22 2022 6:39 PM (7 replies)
  • dad19733
    164 Posts
    Wed, Sep 21 2022 10:17 AM

First thing I use Android so I'll be giving my steps based on that platform.

1) install swagbucks from Google Play store.

2) Register new account, confirm registration via email. 

3) The app will default to answer which is where the surveys are. 

4) you choose what surveys you want to take, they can take anywhere from 2 minutes to 45 minutes. 

5) I let my swagbucks build to 1900 which is a $25 PayPal e gift card. 

6) I transfer balance to PayPal. You need to link your PayPal account to swagbucks, that can be another post if people want. 

7) it can take 3-5 days or as soon as 12 hours for money to deposit into PayPal.

8) You turn setup PayPal as another payment in Google Play. 

9) log into WGT select buty credits, and use Google Play money. 

Any questions, feel free to reach out. 

Jamie

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,526 Posts
    Wed, Sep 21 2022 12:29 PM

Thank you for the info, Jamie. I'm sure it'll be useful for many here.

I'm not mocking or being sarcastic with this alternative but ah... it's kinda funny when you think about it, you know... now you gotta do such a labour in order to collect "free" credits and the labour seems to become more and more complicated and time consuming which propels me to ask this fundamental question :

Am I playing a game or am I working for ad companies to play a game?

It sure is confusing to me nowadays not only with WGT but with most mobile games I play. :-/

• dad19733
    164 Posts
    Wed, Sep 21 2022 12:46 PM

@SimonTheBeetle

There's really not alot of effort that goes into it, after initial set up

SimonTheBeetle:

Thank you for the info, Jamie. I'm sure it'll be useful for many here.

I'm not mocking or being sarcastic with this alternative but ah... it's kinda funny when you think about it, you know... now you gotta do such a labour in order to collect "free" credits and the labour seems to become more and more complicated and time consuming which propels me to ask this fundamental question :

Am I playing a game or am I working for ad companies to play a game?

It sure is confusing to me nowadays not only with WGT but with most mobile games I play. :-/

• RickinWaSt
    2,072 Posts
    Thu, Sep 22 2022 7:37 AM

Thanks for taking the time to provide this information. Will give it a try now. Unsure if this process supports using a Mac or iPhone.

• dad19733
    164 Posts
    Thu, Sep 22 2022 8:55 AM

@RickinWaSt

No prob, and I think it's in app store for Apple?

RickinWaSt:

Thanks for taking the time to provide this information. Will give it a try now. Unsure if this process supports using a Mac or iPhone.

• HamdenPro
    2,424 Posts
    Thu, Sep 22 2022 4:55 PM

SimonTheBeetle:
    now you gotta do such a labour in order to collect "free" credits and the labour seems to become more and more complicated and time consuming

Good point Simon. So, here is a much easier alternative:

1.  Link your bank account to my pay pal account;

2.  Let me know whenever you need anything such as balls, equipment, etc..

That's it!!  Only 2 steps.  Once you complete step 2, I will use my pay pal and purchase what you requested.

No surveys, no real effort on your part, all you have to do is enjoy the game.

EDIT: BTW, nice post Dad, I am sure many will take advantage of it. Personally, I just buy my mom Oil of Olay when they have double credit rewards. Sometimes, I even let her pay.

• dad19733
    164 Posts
    Thu, Sep 22 2022 5:11 PM

@HamdenPro 

No prob at all, great bunch here, I was only too happy to pass on what I've learned.

Jamie

HamdenPro:

SimonTheBeetle:
    now you gotta do such a labour in order to collect "free" credits and the labour seems to become more and more complicated and time consuming

That's it!!  Only 2 steps.  Once you complete step 2, I will use my pay pal and purchase what you requested.

EDIT: BTW, nice post Dad, I am sure many will take advantage of it. Personally, I just buy my mom Oil of Olay when they have double credit rewards. Sometimes, I even let her pay.

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,526 Posts
    Thu, Sep 22 2022 6:39 PM

HamdenPro:

LMAO ðŸ˜‚😂😂

RSS