Help › Forums

Can you guys FIX Join system?

rated by 0 users
Wed, Sep 14 2022 11:34 AM (8 replies)
  • Flatearth777
    267 Posts
    Sun, Aug 28 2022 11:05 PM

hi

I am trying to get T13 green games and i never find a game. Your system make me waste so much time.

Instead of WGT AI decide who should i play with as primary option , why not make that as secondary option?

We should be able to choose any player who is publicly available for any game. Left side should list of players online by Name or Tier

Second option is when you let Wgt find players.

This way you can setup team faster.

It was very good system in FLASH version. Why WGT messed that up in this HTML5 version?

Game creators first rule is do not waste players time. 

Imagine this..we are happy when are regular and we feel light and energetic.

Same thing. Make players happy. They will spend money automatically.

• Flatearth777
    267 Posts
    Sun, Sep 4 2022 6:28 PM

Please remove left side space of course infromation. Move that to top line with course icon

The left side should be direct friend list or people who are online that you can invite

Do not make another page for friendlist like now.

Keep it simple. One page for everything

• Flatearth777
    267 Posts
    Sat, Sep 10 2022 9:28 PM

I am trying for t13 game last 30 min. WGT why are you wasting MY TIME.

• Flatearth777
    267 Posts
    Sun, Sep 11 2022 10:45 PM

I bought this notepad in WGT. Its absolutely unusable because its delay in showing and it should be on hover not on click. Also when i type it closes window.

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Sun, Sep 11 2022 11:18 PM

Flatearth777:
    WGT why are you wasting MY TIME.
    Let me turn this around:

Why are you wasting your time for something which isn't available, obviously?

• HackWilson1930
    1,437 Posts
    Tue, Sep 13 2022 2:54 PM

I have an answer to finding a game with people using 13 greens. I would suggest joining a country club like Greenlanders with a large number of Legends. Then I would make sure that I was friends with all of the other members. Greenlanders is a good sized club with 150 members so many of them are probably available to play with other members who are friends.  

Wow, I see that you are a member. First step done.

Next I would see if I could join a Discord server such as Discord Open Golf made up of WGT players. As I type this I see that there are 111 members online so there is a good chance of finding a game. There is even a "waiting for a game" channel where you could show your interest.

My question to you: why are you waiting for WGT to pair you with a random player when you have all sorts of ways of finding a compatible playing group?

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,504 Posts
    Tue, Sep 13 2022 3:13 PM

Flatearth777:
    Make players happy. They will spend money automatically.

I don't know about the rest of what you said, but at least, you've got this right! LOL

RSS