Forums

Help › Forums

Coin Room Leaderboard

rated by 0 users
Mon, Aug 29 2022 7:36 AM (4 replies)
  • Duphpherer
    440 Posts
    Fri, Aug 26 2022 11:09 PM

Suggestion to keep the coin rooms fun and competitive for the masses... 

More and more often now I see the leader with $30-50 Billion, with a B, when the prize might be only 600,000. It's not a stretch to say the prize is meaningless to these players and those that might be grateful to win are shut out. 

Monaco is surely part of the reason. The only room where millions and billions can be won and lost in a few minutes and because losses aren't counted the winnings just grow. I would like to propose that Monaco be removed from the coin room league.

There are simply too many coins in the game.  

• pmm711
    5,520 Posts
    Fri, Aug 26 2022 11:20 PM

^^^^ 😂😂😂

That will never happen...maybe higher coin rooms will come, but none will ever be removed from contention.

• protonc
    644 Posts
    Sat, Aug 27 2022 6:10 AM

Never played Monaco. I don’t mind the rooms. I do see a larger room could be added. What I find funny is WGTs thought process on how they value the coins. If you were out of coins, and had to buy one round in Bellagio it would cost you $100. It’s almost like they placed the decimal for each option in the wrong position.  I’m hoping not to many people pay for coins.

• CaptRon48
    185 Posts
    Sat, Aug 27 2022 4:10 PM

Your definitely right but as someone said its not going to happen! Iv'e won the 600k and other similar prizes by playing the system. Main thing is don't waste your time. Mondays I watch the room to see if any big fish are playing. If they are I either play just enough to stay in that room following week or to drop down to lower room. Ive even waited till Tuesday/Wed to start pushing .Once in awhile someone swoops in late to ruin my plans but not often. So another words play it by ear don't waste your time. Highest I play is RIO. But I do have one advantage - if it becomes a battle - I'm retired so usually can out last any similar players.

• protonc
    644 Posts
    Mon, Aug 29 2022 7:36 AM

CaptRon48:

But I do have one advantage - if it becomes a battle - I'm retired so usually can out last any similar players.

Love it!!!!!

RSS