Forums

Help › Forums

MK3 set

rated by 0 users
Sun, Aug 7 2022 8:08 AM (7 replies)
  • MonkeyBoy2074
    6 Posts
    Sat, Jul 30 2022 11:11 AM

Can anyone tell me which set in the pro shop (that I can purchase) is the most similar to the MK3 set.

Thanks very much!

• ScottHope
    10,094 Posts
    Sun, Jul 31 2022 11:02 AM

Why can't you purchase the Mk3 set?

• el3n1
    4,494 Posts
    Sun, Jul 31 2022 11:22 AM

MonkeyBoy2074:
    Can anyone tell me which set in the pro shop (that I can purchase) is the most similar to the MK3 set.

long time ago - I put together a list of some of the coin rental gear specs - if you look over the specs - you should be able to open two browser pages and then compare them with the clubs in the proshop.  

also if you have the clubs loaded up in your bag - it will compare them with the clubs you are looking at automatically.

given your level - if you don't want to wait to reach level 85 which is where some of the better club options become available

if you don't want to wait - as noted in the post - I used coin rental clubs until I unlocked and made some of my first club purchases.

L51 3wd,  L55 driver, L59 irons - the wedges are sometimes personal preference and several good options - but there are also some slower meter callaway options that may be better than what I used  at that time - 

so - given your level progression you would likely be downgrading your clubs to try and mimick the MK3 set because you have better options available to you.

• MarchieB
    1,525 Posts
    Sun, Jul 31 2022 11:43 AM

ScottHope:
    Why can't you purchase the Mk3 set?

The Mk3 set is one of those colored WGT sets that can only be rented.

• ScottHope
    10,094 Posts
    Sun, Jul 31 2022 1:22 PM

Thank you Marchie. I did rent them just to find out the specifications. One of the view windows had a purchase button on it so I assumed they could be purchased...

...but on the next screen there is only a rent button.

• MonkeyBoy2074
    6 Posts
    Mon, Aug 1 2022 2:56 PM

Thanks very much!!

Awesome and valuable information.

I am not in a rush at all, so maybe I will just do the rental thing for a while longer.

Thanks once again, great help and guidance.

• ScottHope
    10,094 Posts
    Tue, Aug 2 2022 12:54 AM

This might be useful too...

Pro Shop Tables

⇩ EDIT : You're welcome bud, thank you.  ; ) ⇩

• MonkeyBoy2074
    6 Posts
    Sun, Aug 7 2022 8:08 AM

Thanks ScottHope, the spreadsheet should be useful in making my purchase.

RSS