Goals & Achievements - Live on all platforms

Fri, Mar 31 2023 9:13 PM (258 replies)
  • Cavan01
    138 Posts
    Sun, Aug 14 2022 11:11 AM

-----------------

as for the post below --

Cavan01:
    It does not say must win and win must not be in tiebreaker, it just says PLAY.

In the achievements section - on the progress for each coin room listed - it does in fact say for example "Paris Winner" and below that - Games won in the Paris room.

Each achievement for each coin room reflects the same - so unless that was changed with the last patch - I have always read and viewed this achievement as just that.

I am not aware of specific daily goals - which earn you stars - are being used to require specific coin room play.  But I do know coin room play does impact meeting some goals.

This week there is a weekly goal for coin room games, goal is WIN 3, so play 5 as a daily is just play. The daily for 5 would not add a tiebreaker win, the weekly for WIN 3 does add a tiebreaker win so therefore the Play 5 daily goal was broken.

As a side note, again, who thinks these up, play 5( that is only counting none tiebreaker wins) for a daily and 5 stars but have an entire week to win 3 for 15 stars, really?????

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Sun, Aug 14 2022 12:49 PM

Thought I'd try "play in a bracket tournament", so entered and hit my drive and quit.  Didn't work in case anyone else thinks of trying the same.  Not very literal these guys, that said one of my other tasks is "Make a purchase in the pro shop" and I suspect that one is.  I also had "win a game in the 100 coin room" that's three holes.  and score 42 or better on PB F9.  The 35 credits on offer for the week sure take a lot of work.

• AlaskanDame
    19,369 Posts
    Sun, Aug 14 2022 1:52 PM

DodgyPutter:

The 35 credits on offer for the week sure take a lot of work.

OTOH, sometimes it’s ridiculously easy.  I played a 10-credit Ready Go stroke play.  It satisfied all of these:

• play a ready go
    • Play a stroke game
    • Play 4 holes
    • Play 4 holes with ball effect on
    • Make a birdie or better

Now I need a gold apparel pack, lol.  

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Sun, Aug 14 2022 2:26 PM

AlaskanDame:

DodgyPutter:

The 35 credits on offer for the week sure take a lot of work.

OTOH, sometimes it’s ridiculously easy.  I played a 10-credit Ready Go stroke play.  It satisfied all of these:

Lol, for the 35 credits you have to do the tasks all week, or spend a fortune on a premium pass.

• Lesthanpar
    1,476 Posts
    Mon, Aug 15 2022 1:52 AM

DodgyPutter:

Thought I'd try "play in a bracket tournament", so entered and hit my drive and quit.  Didn't work in case anyone else thinks of trying the same.  Not very literal these guys, that said one of my other tasks is "Make a purchase in the pro shop" and I suspect that one is.  I also had "win a game in the 100 coin room" that's three holes.  and score 42 or better on PB F9.  The 35 credits on offer for the week sure take a lot of work.

I keep getting credits without even looking at what the goals are. I just play then go collect. It may only be 5 or 20 usually but a couple of times it has been 500. No work for me, just play and collect them. To play a bracket game I am pretty sure it means you need to finish at least one round so by quitting you did not accomplish the goal.

• bossbird
    2,217 Posts
    Mon, Aug 15 2022 2:46 AM

Just be careful when opening the apparel boxes , unless it’s been fixed , they haven’t been paying out. Nothing back from NIco or WGT customer services on whether this has been fixed yet.

• Lesthanpar
    1,476 Posts
    Mon, Aug 15 2022 3:03 AM

bossbird:

Just be careful when opening the apparel boxes , unless it’s been fixed , they haven’t been paying out. Nothing back from NIco or WGT customer services on whether this has been fixed yet.

I get what is in the boxes it's just not what I want the rooster suckers.

• bossbird
    2,217 Posts
    Mon, Aug 15 2022 4:43 AM

Lesthanpar:

bossbird:

I get what is in the boxes it's just not what I want the rooster suckers.

Lucky you ! But I dont and not only that I just got my achievement of 5 wins in Beverley hills , it was only to win 1000 coins , but I did t get them. Screen shots taken.

I think WGT needs to systematically work through checking every award on mobile and on PC , because it may be some are ok on mobile and not PC and some the other way round. 
    Furthermore , when I check my account it says the credits were given , but the screen shots show they are not .  

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Mon, Aug 15 2022 4:57 AM

At least I still get 

Aparrel

the old way. Lol, I should say some coins really.

• bossbird
    2,217 Posts
    Mon, Aug 15 2022 5:22 AM

DodgyPutter:

At least I still get 

Aparrel

the old way. Lol, I should say some coins really.

Are you on PC dodgy , and did you actually check the coins are credited and remain credited even when you leave the achievements section ? 

RSS