Forums

Help › Forums

Goals & IAchievements.

rated by 0 users
Sat, Jul 30 2022 3:00 AM (9 replies)
  • FlyOverGolf
    7 Posts
    Thu, Jul 28 2022 9:04 AM

Ecstatic with this new incentive package, I am a fairly new member but THIS will keep me coming back for more, well done. 

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,518 Posts
    Thu, Jul 28 2022 10:27 AM

Cool!

Mr. FlyOverGolf, do you mind removing that "I" in front of "Achievements" in the title, please? I know it's nothing with zero importance but... it is my pet peeve and I can't stand that kind of thing / those kinds of things (choose the one you like). 😞

↓↓↓ EDIT : You're right. Loved your little story, got your point and corrected it. It's funny to get this from someone named... Wiger Toods though. LOL Cheers. ↓↓↓

• WigerToods2010
    8,445 Posts
    Thu, Jul 28 2022 3:22 PM

SimonTheBeetle:

Cool!

Mr. FlyOverGolf, do you mind removing that "I" in front of "Achievements" in the title, please? I know it's nothing with zero importance but... it is my pet peeve and I can't stand that kind of things. 😞

Simon, Simon... tsk tsk.

Don't mind me I've my naughty head on.

Teacher tells the class; Children, please can you all take out your pencils and paper.

"I ain't got no f******* pencils" says Johnny.

"No, no, no Johnny. If one is to use the English language it's...

I have no pencil

You have no pencil

We have no Pencils

They have no pencils."

"Who's got all the f****** pencils then, Miss?"

πŸ‘€

πŸ‘ƒ

πŸ‘…

• ScottHope
    10,112 Posts
    Thu, Jul 28 2022 3:52 PM

Lol.

Scotty tip : If you want your emojis closer together Johnny, do shift + enter between each one.  Also useful for making lists without blank lines between each item. ; )

πŸ‘€
    πŸ‘ƒ
    πŸ‘…

• WigerToods2010
    8,445 Posts
    Fri, Jul 29 2022 11:18 AM

^^^ Even Scott's speechless ^^^

SimonTheBeetle:

EDIT : You're right. Loved your little story, got your point and corrected it. It's funny to get this from someone named... Wiger Toods though. LOL Cheers. 

Yaay at last. Well done, Simon.

Humour is a wonderful thing.

Btw I hate coffee.

Yours,

Ar$e.

πŸ‘

• ScottHope
    10,112 Posts
    Fri, Jul 29 2022 1:12 PM

I'm not speechless Johnny, I just posted a little tip to get your icons making a face, closer together. But I hid it because I thought you weren't interested.

EDIT : Revealed it now.

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,518 Posts
    Fri, Jul 29 2022 1:19 PM

WigerToods2010:
    ^^^ Even Scott's speechless ^^^

No, Scott deleted it 'cause he's kind & considerate enough that he doesn't want to look like he was chiming in your mean, passive-aggressive & sneaky joke. Can't believe you're not even able to perceive it correctly! Hate to confirm it but... yeah, YOU ARE SLOW!

EDIT : See? Scott put it back with the additional explanation so that EVEN YOU don't look bad, either. He's that considerate! Just do not involve him in this, you piece of β‚Ή$#@!

WigerToods2010:
    Humour is a wonderful thing.

Humour is indeed a wonderful thing when you laugh WITH the person involved, NOT AT him or her. Please... don't play that innocent $hit now. You and I know EXACTLY what YOU tried to do so stop reachin'!

WigerToods2010:
    Btw I hate coffee.

Too bad. You were born to be a sneaky ba$tard then. NOW KNOCK IT OFF!

• WigerToods2010
    8,445 Posts
    Fri, Jul 29 2022 3:12 PM

Seriously Simon?

This began with me replying to YOU having a pop at someone for a typo. I did the same to you. 

YOU missed the point from the off.

YOU then came back with the expletives and the stereotypical garbage.

The CAPS - as well as the continuous edits - are hysterical, Mr. Angry.

Try exhaling now and again.

Oh BTW I guess you missed the 'LOL' in Scott's* initial post?

*Apologies Scott.

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,518 Posts
    Fri, Jul 29 2022 8:26 PM

Alright, I'm responding to you this one last time so you listen and listen carefully!

WigerToods2010:
    YOU missed the point from the off.

No, I didn't. At first, I took it well and wrote : "You're right. Loved your little story, got your point and corrected it. It's funny to get this from someone named... Wiger Toods though. LOL Cheers." That was it, it was over! You should've stopped right there and moved on but nope, instead you just kept being shitty and shooting at me in the other thread with

WigerToods2010:
    What makes you pretty sure I "got everything I deserve."?

WigerToods2010:

SimonTheBeetle:
    with this kind of matters.

PMSL

What kind of f***ing attitude is this? All I wanted to do was cheer you up with some positive comments and this is what you spat at me : "What makes you pretty sure I "got everything I deserve."?" And the PMSL part? Once is enough! You f***ing crossed the line when you poked fun at me for the second time, Johnny! What have I done to deserve this?

WigerToods2010:

YOU then came back with the expletives and the stereotypical garbage.

The CAPS - as well as the continuous edits - are hysterical, Mr. Angry.

Try exhaling now and again.

See? You're still trying to make me look bad as if I was being "hysterical" or enraged with no reasons. How f***ed up you gotta be to become that sneaky, sly and cunning like you are now? I never vituperate without provocation. Go back, read and think about what you've done!

WigerToods2010:

Oh BTW I guess you missed the 'LOL' in Scott's* initial post?

FFS, Johnny! Stop dragging Scott into this! This is my last warning. NOW F--- OFF!

• WigerToods2010
    8,445 Posts
    Sat, Jul 30 2022 3:00 AM

SimonTheBeetle:
    Alright, I'm responding to you this one last time so you listen and listen carefully!

Pwomis?

SimonTheBeetle:
    This is my last warning. NOW F--- OFF!

Morning Calm... hmm? Guess you must use the forum in the evening then, Mr Angry.

I do like your profile picture BTW, very nice. Pity WGT don't allow animated images as the following would have been way more appropriate:

See ya. 

RSS