Forums

Help › Forums

*** Downtime Tonight 7/26/22 ***

Wed, Jul 27 2022 11:02 AM (28 replies)
  • WLawson22
    4 Posts
    Wed, Jul 27 2022 4:56 AM

Nico 

What is up with not getting the water boy bonus since the update? Played several rounds this morning then realized it shows the Diamond Award logo but you get no added XP. 

After losing 5000 balls did they take this bonus away?

• protonc
    644 Posts
    Wed, Jul 27 2022 5:31 AM

WGTNico:

For those waiting on Goals & Achievements that is still coming, but will be on the client update later in the week.

So today, or later?  Website was updated for today.

Goals & Achievements

• Kalliste
    1,405 Posts
    Wed, Jul 27 2022 5:32 AM

Great news, thanks Nico.

Listee

• protonc
    644 Posts
    Wed, Jul 27 2022 6:37 AM

The Crystal Award still has the underscore characters and runs off the screen before it stops (not shown).

• protonc
    644 Posts
    Wed, Jul 27 2022 7:07 AM

Now there's a coin room glitch. From what I've seen, 3 hole, Montreal and Bellagio.

I only shot -1 while CW shot -2.  CW got the coins, but visually this is wrong.

• protonc
    644 Posts
    Wed, Jul 27 2022 7:56 AM

Don't tell me you are going to start posting coin game rooms to our score history? The coin room game above now shows in my score history in-game and web as played full 18 shooting 0.  If the score history starts including coin games, it will be pointless for us to look at it.

Link to Original 

• WGTNico
    619 Posts
    Wed, Jul 27 2022 8:07 AM

I've seen the coin room one already, will have to wait for all the people that worked the deploy last night before anything gets looked at since they're all sleeping. Regarding any stats updates, we're expanding upon our stats a lot with Goals & Achievements coming in soon, I'll get a better idea of the coin room stats a bit later today

protonc:

Now there's a coin room glitch. From what I've seen, 3 hole, Montreal and Bellagio.

I only shot -1 while CW shot -2.  CW got the coins, but visually this is wrong.

• WGTNico
    619 Posts
    Wed, Jul 27 2022 8:08 AM

the flash awards are being removed for goals & achievements so there will no more XP for these things and eventually the awards themselves will go away when we do our client update and G&A is in the game

WLawson22:

Nico 

What is up with not getting the water boy bonus since the update? Played several rounds this morning then realized it shows the Diamond Award logo but you get no added XP. 

After losing 5000 balls did they take this bonus away?

• fobby1980
    310 Posts
    Wed, Jul 27 2022 8:35 AM
    okiechuck:

WGTNico:

Stay tuned tomorrow for another news post on what's new and good luck playing PGA National, try not to lose any in the water after downtime

Why in the world would you put high winds on a brand new course with all that water? Don't we spend enough on balls already? When if ever is this course going to be available to CCs for tournaments?

Cheers

Someone already shot a 53. PGA National isn’t a long course by any means. Water? Looks more menacing than it actually is. High winds is going to be its only mode of defense.
  • bbqdog61
    430 Posts
    Wed, Jul 27 2022 8:35 AM

Hey Nico,

Since update, it appears that when playing 3 hole games with friend, it shows up as 18 hole 0 score in score history.  Hoping they can get this fixed as I, for one play a good bit of the 3 and 9 hole games 

Thanks,

Jeff

RSS