Help › Forums

Consecutive days played shock!

rated by 0 users
Sun, May 29 2022 9:42 AM (27 replies)
  • Kalliste
    1,404 Posts
    Fri, May 27 2022 6:07 AM

borntobesting:
    Listee it is me that is humbled to even be mentioned with the player the caliber of you. 

Awww that is so good of you to say that. You have been here longer than I have and although I do not write much on the Forum pages, I do read them intently and you do contribute so much there : as of course do so many of the `greats` here on WGT.

Thanks again

Listee

x

• Kalliste
    1,404 Posts
    Sat, May 28 2022 5:16 AM

and....  here it is :

Thank you all for the encouragement to keep going!

Listee

xo

• DuFussMcGoo
    2,866 Posts
    Sat, May 28 2022 10:06 AM

CONGRATULATIONS TO KALLISTE – 4,000 CDP !

CDP means “Consecutive Days Played”. That means that our friend Listee, on June 14, 2011 started her streak. June 14th was “DAY 1”. Now, almost 11 years later, she has played on WGT every day since!

There are THOUSANDS of WGT players who are TOUR CHAMPIONS.

There are THOUSANDS of WGT players who are at level 200 (end of the line I’m afraid to say).

There are 10 WGT players at 3,000 CDP AND OVER. I only know of 7.

NOBODY BUT KALLISTE HAS PLAYED 4,000 CONSECUTIVE DAYS IN A ROW ON WGT!

• Kalliste
    1,404 Posts
    Sat, May 28 2022 3:16 PM

Thank you so much for the lovely words.

Listee <> <>

P.S.  I received a couple of private messages (thanks) and in answer to them:

NO, alas I did not receive the WGT Golden Putter as a reward for reaching 4,000 CDP.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• pmm711
    5,505 Posts
    Sun, May 29 2022 1:05 AM

DuFussMcGoo:
    That means that our friend Listee, on June 14, 2011 started her streak.

That day sort of rang a bell so I checked my account page.  I actually started playing WGT on Friday, June 17, 2011 which was 3 days after Listee's streak began.  That was the start of my Father's Day Weekend that year.  This has me wondering what day she first opened her account and started realizing what CDP was???

Again, CONGRATS Listee on some exceptional fortitude!!!

• Kalliste
    1,404 Posts
    Sun, May 29 2022 5:51 AM

pmm711:

DuFussMcGoo:
    That means that our friend Listee, on June 14, 2011 started her streak.

That day sort of rang a bell so I checked my account page.  I actually started playing WGT on Friday, June 17, 2011 which was 3 days after Listee's streak began.  That was the start of my Father's Day Weekend that year.  This has me wondering what day she first opened her account and started realizing what CDP was???

Again, CONGRATS Listee on some exceptional fortitude!!!

Well,  in answer to that I created my account on 10th December 2010. I seem to remember just looking around at how to play and learning the site. I think it was a couple of days later that I actually started playing and hit my 1st tee shot.

I had played computer golf before on cd`s and play station. Then somebody told me about wgt.com and here I am still going   lol

Listee

x

• Duphpherer
    437 Posts
    Sun, May 29 2022 9:42 AM

Amazing streak! I'm at 315 and over 10 years behind you. That would make me 76... very questionable.  lol 

RSS