Help › Forums

Consecutive days played shock!

rated by 0 users
Sun, May 29 2022 9:42 AM (27 replies)
  • Kalliste
    1,404 Posts
    Wed, May 25 2022 6:41 AM

Silly, silly me....   hahahaha

Currently on 3,997 CDP  and it is 12,871 XP and tomorrow is 3,998 CDP and worth 12,874 XP followed by day 3,999 worth 12,877 XP, yes they go up 3XP per day.

The milestone next is DAY 4,000 and do we expect a big XP bonus?

Well, yes I do actually as I have been awarded some big bonuses in the past.  I have just looked and day 4,000 gets me 12,880 XP  that is just the normal 3XP. NO big bonus.

Okay I know the XP`s  are worth nothing and it is just for fun now after all those days but I think I may start to think twice about carrying on  chasing the CDP.

Have fun and enjoy your games. That is the main thing!

Listee

x

• Stephanie964
    25 Posts
    Wed, May 25 2022 7:05 AM

I think they may have a big surprise for you, get to the 4,000 Listee,. One that you can be very proud of, I'm in awe, I've about 20 days to go to reach one year and your on 4000 days LoL.....so very far to go

Best wishes Stephanie 💋

• TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Wed, May 25 2022 7:38 AM

Congrats nonetheless

Here is to the next 4,000

LOL

Don

• BPeterson8256
    2,903 Posts
    Wed, May 25 2022 7:47 AM

Kalliste:

I think I may start to think twice about carrying on  chasing the CDP

You can't stop! That has to be a record... And WOW! That is cool!

You are only 17 days away from 11 years straight. not counting February 29ths

WGT or Nico, I vote you at least send her a sleeve of balls since she is not getting a XP bonus.

Cool stuff, Listee!

• ct690911
    7,190 Posts
    Wed, May 25 2022 7:53 AM

lol...I was just calculating 4000 days into years, but Brett beat me to it. Eleven years is absolutely amazing. 

There are many lists documenting the best players on wgt, but what about the most "dedicated"?. You would have to be at (or very near) the top of that list.

congrats.

ct

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,468 Posts
    Wed, May 25 2022 9:21 AM

Day 4,000 with no big XP bonus?! Nonsense!!

And she deserves way more than just some extra XP points or 1-2 sleeves of balls!

I'd gift her a gold putter, THE gold putter if I was running this show. Well, that's just me so...

Anyway, congratulations, Listee. Hope you keep it up. Respect!

• ScottHope
    10,014 Posts
    Wed, May 25 2022 10:47 AM

That's dedication Listee...

...hope you like pink.  ; )

• WGTNico
    616 Posts
    Wed, May 25 2022 12:32 PM

Congrats on being at 4000 days! That's insane dedication. Definitely think something like that is worth a sleeve of balls. Which one do you want 

• Kalliste
    1,404 Posts
    Wed, May 25 2022 3:11 PM

Thanks to everyone for the very kind words.

I was just having a laugh at no big bonus type of thing. Yes I run a Country Club to which I am very proud of the Ladies who stayed with me. Mainly though I play for fun, which is surely what this game is all about. Fun and trying to help others who are just starting in this wonderful game. 

I mean the `normal` game not the play for coins thing. although that probably brings more youngsters into the game. So many it seems play in the coin rooms and I have had many requests to join my CC, the LPGA  (Ladies Professional Golf Association) and yes I accept them. After one week they all disappear because they have to play ranked rounds etc.

No worries though from me. I am not worried about prizes or sleeves of balls and stuff. I just love this game to bits as I must do after all these years  haha!

Thanks once again for the very kind words. Yes Scott, pink is cool! Thank you xx

Listee

xo

• Kalliste
    1,404 Posts
    Wed, May 25 2022 3:11 PM

Thanks to everyone for the very kind words.

I was just having a laugh at no big bonus type of thing. Yes I run a Country Club to which I am very proud of the Ladies who stayed with me. Mainly though I play for fun, which is surely what this game is all about. Fun and trying to help others who are just starting in this wonderful game. 

I mean the `normal` game not the play for coins thing. although that probably brings more youngsters into the game. So many it seems play in the coin rooms and I have had many requests to join my CC, the LPGA  (Ladies Professional Golf Association) and yes I accept them. After one week they all disappear because they have to play ranked rounds etc.

No worries though from me. I am not worried about prizes or sleeves of balls and stuff. I just love this game to bits as I must do after all these years  haha!

Thanks once again for the very kind words.

Listee

xo

RSS