Forums

Help › Forums

Skip Along Practice Rounds?

Tue, Dec 15 2009 8:05 AM (3 replies)
  • Possmguts
    30 Posts
    Mon, Dec 14 2009 8:24 AM

I'm sure its in here already, but I haven't run across it yet.

It would be nice if you could skip along to different points on the course, when in practice mode so you can drop wherever, to try different shots. I need sand and chip shot practice.

I haven't even shot any practice rounds to see if it affects your average or not, does it?

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Mon, Dec 14 2009 8:33 AM

Possmguts:
    It would be nice if you could skip along to different points on the course, when in practice mode so you can drop wherever, to try different shots.

Not available, unfortunately, at least for now. I heard the rationale was those kinds of things aren't possible on a real-life golf course either.

Possmguts:
    I haven't even shot any practice rounds to see if it affects your average or not, does it?

• WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Mon, Dec 14 2009 11:12 PM

Thanks for the suggestion. While we plan to give players a way to test equipment, we probably won't have an option to drop the ball anywhere as practice.

• Possmguts
    30 Posts
    Tue, Dec 15 2009 8:05 AM

How about more views.... To be able to pan in and out and turn the view would be nice.

Half the time you dont get any kind of decent or straight angle to study, and sometimes you dont  get the grid view from the hole on chip shots.... you have to look down from a mile up and give it your best guess.

A google Earth kinda panning and zooming would be sweet.

Can I get an Amen??

RSS