Forums

Help › Forums

The "2022" CEverett Alt-Shot World Championship

Fri, Sep 30 2022 2:35 AM (489 replies)
  • CoachAlaska
    126 Posts
    Thu, Feb 24 2022 6:47 PM

Great Match went back and forth just got a few breaks at the end thanks for the great game fellas.

XXXVandalXXX and CoachAlaska Def KRLKDAVE and BaHacker 3up

Cheers

Coach

• aliesen
    61 Posts
    Fri, Feb 25 2022 4:10 PM

aliesen/storm8338 win jesushadgr8abs- stevens112489. 

Kiawah is gamble course, sometimes you can play great and sometimes missing putts on  weird greens and cams. We were in lucky side. It was pleasure playing with mobile stars. They add value to join this tournament, always pleasure guys, looking forward for next games.

• Yiannis1970
    3,270 Posts
    Sat, Feb 26 2022 9:24 AM

Yiannis1970 and Harrysonandon defeated AussieMick11 and KARTIKAYAN in a 18-hole Alternate Shot game on KIAWAH ISLAND: THE OCEAN COURSE.

Great game from Karti and Mike but we were fortunate tonight with 2 close range hole outs. Very nice to meet you guys, both of you are true gentlemen, stay safe and always be well!!!

• KARTIKAYAN
    82 Posts
    Sat, Feb 26 2022 10:31 AM

Hello everyone

Our 4th round  game was excellent , Yiannis1979 (Yiannis) and Harrysonandon (Kevin) played brilliantly , it was very tuff game for us especially for me I was on my toes and try to match up their brilliancy.

But what u can really do  when someone made eagles from rough not once but twice in the game.  And that was brilliantly done by Yiannis Sir :) And after that  Kevin relentless hitting each shot  with heart beat :).

We have no reply for that kind of game. My partner AussieMick11 (Mick) played another awesome game, he was hitting continuously good heart beat shots but our opponent was awesome today so in the end they won easily by 3UP :)  

When I enter this tournament at that time I was merely a Master but I m now close to become legend ( lol just require one good round)  and I learnt a lot  from my opponents like Yiannnis and Kevin (4th round) , Poppy and Simo (3rd round) ,  themunsters (Alex) and SBrinksenior (Steve) (2nd round) and JACOBITE12 (Allistair) and (Sam) HORATIOW (First round). It was awesome journey. Made lot of friends , Hope I will play against them and learn from them a lot . :)

Now my partner Mick (AussieMick11) he is one of the awesome player ,  he putt  relentless without missing , he hit each shot with heartbeat. Without him, for me it is impossible to reach even this stage of tournament. Thank you so much mate to be my partner :).  I hope next time also we will be partner but lol now I m sure many good player will be bid (ask) for him as partner for next WC :)

Along with my partner there are also some other name who help me a lot to play good  and teach me or help me in practice  i.e. Samspayed (Scott) , bdstronghold-david (david) and scotterdriver (scott).  These people help me a lot and help me in improving my game :) So Thank you so much guys. 

Last but not the least , thank you so much Ranger1988 (Topper) for organizing such a wonderful tournament.  Your managing skill and arranging all things so smoothly and timely is top of the world. Thank you so much. I hope someday I will play with u also :) 

Good luck for the remaining teams.  MAY THE ODDS BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOR :)

With Regards

Kartik

• thunderbird
    381 Posts
    Sat, Feb 26 2022 12:40 PM

Masterhacker74 and Thunderbird defeat Griffpeet and Azzstone at Kiawah.  

It was a fun match and some great shots.  It was nice playing with you both!

• GriffPeet
    18 Posts
    Sat, Feb 26 2022 12:43 PM

Great game by Masterhacker and Thunderbird. They dont leave much room for error. Good luck guys.

We did have azsstone get to 4.9 ft on Hole #5 CTTH.

• azsstone
    58 Posts
    Sat, Feb 26 2022 12:43 PM

Thanks for the match guys! A lot of great shots from the both of you.

• bigjohndough
    70 Posts
    Sat, Feb 26 2022 12:47 PM

Last day to shoot, what time are we doing our match, I am east coast time. , bjd

• thunderbird
    381 Posts
    Sat, Feb 26 2022 1:59 PM

bigjohndough:

Last day to shoot, what time are we doing our match, I am east coast time. , bjd

You need to schedule with the people you are playing by messages or discord.  You should check your messages as they have been trying to schedule with you all week.

• AdamVerrill
    88 Posts
    Sat, Feb 26 2022 2:02 PM

I am free for the next couple hours - are you and your p available?

RSS