Forums

Help › Forums

The Open bonus coins

Thu, Jan 13 2022 5:47 PM (6 replies)
  • tanneralis
    419 Posts
    Mon, Dec 13 2021 3:42 PM

Why I signed up to The Open page to get a lousy 25K coins is beyond me but just to let everyone know although the site said I redeemed the coins and they can be claimed in my game inbox the coins weren't there...unsubscribe time lol

• PureGro1
    1,656 Posts
    Mon, Dec 13 2021 3:47 PM

tanneralis:

Why I signed up to The Open page to get a lousy 25K coins is beyond me but just to let everyone know although the site said I redeemed the coins and they can be claimed in my game inbox the coins weren't there...unsubscribe time lol

Worked fine for me...

• JDGHOST
    6,778 Posts
    Mon, Dec 13 2021 8:39 PM

I DID THE SAME STUPID MOVE!!....But my mistake was even worse I "THOUGHT" I seen it say 25,000 CREDITS!! LMAO what a J*ckass ...Meanwhile I got nuthin anyway!! No Credits NO coins (Not that that matters anyway)

• Duphpherer
    440 Posts
    Mon, Dec 13 2021 9:35 PM

Received the email this morning, copied the code, clicked submit, got 25,000 coins.  

• Dave33200
    2,932 Posts
    Mon, Dec 13 2021 10:59 PM

You should be getting an email with a redeem code anytime. Thats how you get your 25,000 coins. 

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Wed, Dec 15 2021 12:17 AM

tanneralis:

You did receive them. You can check it in your transaction history: https://www.wgt.com/user/transactions.aspx

_CHAMPION 

• tanneralis
    419 Posts
    Thu, Jan 13 2022 5:47 PM

WGTChampion:

tanneralis:

You did receive them. You can check it in your transaction history: https://www.wgt.com/user/transactions.aspx

_CHAMPION 

Thanks...I'm sure I never claimed the coins in my inbox...all good

RSS