680 Posts
    Thu, Aug 26 2021 3:53 PM

Looks like you got BBQ'd.

• SamSpayed
    4,901 Posts
    Thu, Aug 26 2021 8:07 PM

pdb1:

Mythanatos:
    you don't post much true stuff unless it's redundant. See the tiebreak pic that you posted 4 hours after someone already posted the info. Just a waste of space. Captain Redundancy.
    ``

That is your biased opinion .

I did not recognize 

blackridgenik:

Post as being the same rules as I posted . Had I . I would not have posted it .

You have no idea of the amount of redundancy in these forums . If you believe me to be overly redundant . This one was an honest error . I do try and minimize my redundancies . Mine may like this one would only be twice . And has only happened a few times .

If you have read through these forums . You will find some with 3 , 4 , 5 , 6 , times repeated and quoted . That I am not part of . You are still nit picking me . No one would have cared that I also screen shot the rules . But you sure are quick to point out how terrible my trying to help is and that makes me invalid or something .

You really look desperate and insecure with all of this . Why don't you stop ?

Mythanatos:
    as to your question... Im going to answer it because this further reiterates how clueless you are about the game.

Oh really . And you think anyone else could have answered with what you stated ? That this is common knowledge ?

Hardly. How did you expect anyone to know that information ?

Or did you just look it up ( if there is a place to look it up ) prior to posting it ?

I'm sure you already had that knowledge . But I didn't . I'll wager that it is not commonly known or even thought about .

I haven't had much luck or played well in the Showdowns . And is not a gauge of my average record .

I have skills . Just not any good luck . Here is an example of a recent lucky win vs a Champion in the Montreal Room .

And happens more frequently than you would want to believe . Based on my own encounters is why I made the statement that I did . I can have good rounds . Sometimes often . And can be very competitive . Regardless of your take on what my standings are in the Showdowns .

But I guess I missed the part that identifies the rookie vs the veteran division . By looking at the scorecards or wherever it is posted . I have not seen that . And is what I am inquiring about .

In fact this is all I can find in my notes .

A simple "Sorry.  I'll remove the redundant post." would have sufficed.

• PureGro1
    1,656 Posts
    Fri, Aug 27 2021 7:07 AM

pdb1:

I did not recognize

Satisfaction - Album on Imgur

• Mythanatos
    2,203 Posts
    Fri, Aug 27 2021 10:34 AM

pdb1:

Oh really . And you think anyone else could have answered with what you stated ? That this is common knowledge ?

Hardly. How did you expect anyone to know that information ?

Short answer.

It's basic knowledge to anyone that has played a showdown or two and is observant.

It's not rocket science.

as to the rest of your post(s) nothing in there really merits a reply.

• twinponds169
    3,018 Posts
    Fri, Aug 27 2021 3:27 PM

pdb1:

That is not accurate .

You are entitled to believe that though . And it shows even you can post opinions . That's fine .

You just CAN'T STF up can you?

• tramilleo
    1,869 Posts
    Fri, Aug 27 2021 6:10 PM

He Cant lol

• PAGES
RSS