Forums

Help › Forums

Apparel from old site

rated by 0 users
Fri, Dec 8 2023 2:47 PM (22 replies)
  • cussinjack
    89 Posts
    Wed, Aug 18 2021 11:14 AM

I paid for a Kilt on the old site. My question is will I get it back?

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Wed, Aug 18 2021 6:33 PM

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,497 Posts
    Wed, Aug 18 2021 9:06 PM

TopShelf2010:

cussinjack:

Hopefully yes.

I say hopefully because it depends on WGT themselves and the apparel you speak of. Many of us have already received our old flash apparel. That is because WGT has converted from old to new.

If/when the time comes the "kilt" you speak of is converted, you should receive it via the Game Launcher Inbox.

Don

I agree. I'm sure they're working on it right now. I hope they also restore the golf bags we purchased when flash was still alive. It was nothing but an eye candy, but I don't mind having it by my side at the tee box.

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Thu, Aug 19 2021 10:32 AM

SimonTheBeetle:
    I agree. I'm sure they're working on it right now. I hope they also restore the golf bags we purchased when flash was still alive. It was nothing but an eye candy, but I don't mind having it by my side at the tee box.

Simon the Stand Bag + was more than just eye candy. You could have 4 separate club sets saved. I  had 1 set for normal play ,1 for the par 3 courses 1 for CTTH and the 4th set was for special CC starter club only tourneys. 

• el3n1
    4,494 Posts
    Thu, Aug 19 2021 10:39 AM

borntobesting:
    You could have 4 separate club sets saved.

I never bought one of those - but that could be handy - and save time swapping clubs around in your bag - especially when some play different equipment setups with apparel in play.  

I would also like it if we could turn apparel off with one click - rather than removing all the items before we play a solo practice or ranked round - where they still enable it. 

• alosso
    21,034 Posts
    Thu, Aug 19 2021 1:47 PM

cussinjack:
    My take: Don't hold your breath!

There were avatars and bags and notebooks ... which have no place in the new game, and I doubt that WGT will develop the software for that.

Instead of avatars, there is apparel, and the bags seem to be lost for good with some clubs trapped inside, bluntly abandoned :(

By their T&Cs, any license that we purchased may be terminated at their decision...

The best chance might be to appeal to the company for compensation, but again: Don't hold your breath!

To those who replied more optimistic:

They are WGT, any hope is futile, and they will work only on those projects that promise revenue!

• SamSpayed
    4,895 Posts
    Fri, Aug 20 2021 11:03 AM

alosso:
    There were avatars and bags and notebooks ... which have no place in the new game, and I doubt that WGT will develop the software for that.

WGT has already brought over the notebook and many of the Flash avatars (as apparel).  Like Don and Simon, I'm pretty sure (or at least hopeful) that they'll continue to bring over more avatars... and the bags.  The graphics design team can only work so fast.

• alosso
    21,034 Posts
    Fri, Aug 20 2021 11:36 AM

SamSpayed:
    (or at least hopeful)
    Abandon hope all ye who enter here...

• cussinjack
    89 Posts
    Wed, Nov 10 2021 7:17 AM

Still holding.......ty

• cussinjack
    89 Posts
    Wed, Feb 2 2022 7:26 AM

It's been over a year since the format has changed.  Is there more apparel from the old format still coming, or did I get shafted by WGT Top Golf?

RSS