Forums

Help › Forums

SWING METER CONTROL RIGHT , LEFT , NONE

Tue, Sep 13 2022 1:26 PM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • carze
    11 Posts
    Sun, Sep 11 2022 1:19 AM

that's all good an all but why is it that you play good 1 game than play another and then you want to hit the ball a lil to the right so you hit after the center mark and the ball goes left if hit before the line it goes right explain that another thing is every time there's a bunker in front of the hole -green it doesn't matter how hard i hit the ball it winds up in the bunker any reason for that if not i blame the devs ...

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Sun, Sep 11 2022 11:16 PM

carze:
    you want to hit the ball a lil to the right so you hit after the center mark and the ball goes left if hit before the line it goes right
    This may be due to the crappy EZ SWING clubs in your bag!

They are good for outright noobs, but they spray the balls like a garden hose!

Get "the other" Starter clubs from your inventory!

carze:
    every time there's a bunker in front of the hole -green it doesn't matter how hard i hit the ball it winds up in the bunker
    This is a characteristic of both types of Starter clubs - the ball trajectories are low, you must count in short carries and longer ball rolls. So, aim for the green centers or even further...

• ScottHope
    10,094 Posts
    Mon, Sep 12 2022 12:19 AM

Apparently alosso, the EZ swing clubs are not supported in the app, so they give you the regular meter if you have them equipped.

• carze
    11 Posts
    Mon, Sep 12 2022 12:28 AM

no it doesn't matter what clubs i use it mostly happens in tournies or against someone when this game 1st came out it was kinda better then what it is , i know how these games work .. thx anyhow fyi i'm not a noob also playing solo my games are better most of the timesi lived on long island for 40 yrs in west islip every other week i played at bethpage some would think i should be playing bettter than i do now but game stats are diff than real play to me it's all pay to win , these games....

• carze
    11 Posts
    Tue, Sep 13 2022 1:26 PM

that has nothing to do with which way the ball is going i've used crappy clubs before and played good meter worked fine now today i'm playing and the ball doesn't know which way to go i hit it before the meter line goes rt after the line left , i also thought when this game 1st came out it had a setting to change avatar position turn left or right and no i'm not talking bout club change'..

• PAGES
RSS