Help › Forums

Confused on posting!

rated by 0 users
Sat, Jul 31 2021 12:58 PM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Rampage2970
    15 Posts
    Thu, Jul 8 2021 11:09 PM

I’ve been playing this game since March.  However, I posted to the forum for the first time tonight.  My first was a reply in the Country Club Corner.  That reply finally showed up!  The second was another reply in the CCC, which still has not shown up.  Finally, I made a new post in search of a active CC I could join, since my old CC was dead and going no where.  Nonetheless, the post still has not posted after several hours!?

No doubt about it, I love this game!  And have joyed interacting with players in the small games, but would like to join an active club with CC tournaments, etc… and seasoned players to help me understand more techniques of the game and how to progress.

Signed:

Free Agent! ­čĄú 

Rampage2970

• reggie7900
    901 Posts
    Sat, Jul 10 2021 9:41 AM

It has to go through moderation. 

• SamSpayed
    3,416 Posts
    Sat, Jul 10 2021 12:19 PM

reggie7900:

It has to go through moderation. 

Exactly right.  Which is stupid, because WGT rarely (if ever) does any real moderation... as evidenced by the fact that spammers post here in the Forums on a regular basis.

Rampage2970, after you've posted in the Forums a few more times, send a note to members@worldgolftour.com asking them to take you off moderation.  Be polite and they'll probably grant your request.

• SimonTheBeetle
    2,481 Posts
    Sat, Jul 10 2021 1:02 PM

SamSpayed:
    Exactly right.  Which is stupid, because WGT rarely (if ever) does any real moderation... as evidenced by the fact that spammers post here in the Forums on a regular basis.

That Vietnamese coffee machine ads comes to mind. LOL It was absurd and even hilarious in a way.

• SamSpayed
    3,416 Posts
    Sat, Jul 10 2021 1:55 PM

SimonTheBeetle:
    That Vietnamese coffee machine ads comes to mind. LOL It was absurd and even hilarious in a way.

So true!  Or the Gambling thread, which WGT refuses to lock despite being an ongoing magnet for spammers.

• LeftyMcGee7
    125 Posts
    Sat, Jul 10 2021 2:11 PM

SamSpayed:

SimonTheBeetle:

So true!  Or the Gambling thread, which WGT refuses to lock despite being an ongoing magnet for spammers.

I'm personally keeping my eye out for the Russian Wives ad as I've heard good things.

Signed,

Patiently awaiting "Moderation"

• SimonTheBeetle
    2,481 Posts
    Sat, Jul 10 2021 2:41 PM

SamSpayed:
    So true!  Or the Gambling thread, which WGT refuses to lock despite being an ongoing magnet for spammers

Oh yes, that one too. Just funny...

• pdb1
    22,500 Posts
    Sun, Jul 11 2021 1:09 AM

Rampage2970:
    I’ve been playing this game since March.  However, I posted to the forum for the first time tonight.  My first was a reply in the Country Club Corner.  That reply finally showed up!  The second was another reply in the CCC, which still has not shown up.  Finally, I made a new post in search of a active CC I could join, since my old CC was dead and going no where.  Nonetheless, the post still has not posted after several hours!?

Well a couple things aren't adding up . These are not your 1st posts

So whatever it is . You need to pay better attention . Most probably your posts are being moderated .

The WGT moderation dept . Does this with all new posters , and many other players for various reasons . And sometimes no reason .

I am one such lucky permanently moderated for no reason poster .

Several hours wait time , rarely happens any more . Usually no lees than 24 hours , and up to 3 or 4 days .

To join a CC . Read some of the links below . Then after go to Country Club Corner . And start checking out the hundreds of GR8 CC's there is .

Advice is in these links below ..You yourself will need to first check the owners status of any CC . If it is obvious he or she is active currently at least within the last week . And shows recent activity .

Once you determine that . You can then message him or her . Ask if they are accepting ? Ask what their agenda is and what are his expectations . EVERY CC IS COMPLETELY DIFFERENT , WITH DIFFERENT AGENDAS AND GOALS

Depending on if  and what kind of response you get . Will tell you if that CC is a good fit and worth a try .

BLAH , BLAH , BLAH .

Please just read below .

QUICK LINKS TO VIDS & TUTORIALS

LET'S HELP COMMUNICATE

HOW DO I GET UP IN THE CLUB ?

PCEA PLAYERS vs COIN PLAYERS

QUICK LINKS TO VIDS & TUTORIALS

FORUM LINKS , WHERE IS THAT ONE ...........?update t

VARIOUS GOOD TIPS TO KNOW OR NOT

MP INVITES ALT SHOT , STROKE , COIN

• pdb1
    22,500 Posts