Forums

Help › Forums

Abandoned Tourney Council (ATC)

Sat, Apr 24 2010 7:49 AM (4 replies)
  • EllisSpice
    871 Posts
    Sat, Dec 5 2009 5:55 AM

Hi there. Remember all of those tourneys you joined, thinking that you would have a fun time, only to find that the tourney never finished, and there was never any winner?

We at the ATC want to change this. With your help, of course. Myself, Gaoerfuqiu and Coolswing, along with anyone else who wants to help, are trying to bring back, and finished, as many tourneys as possible.

Of course, we all have great experience is running tourneys, and bringing back tourneys. I run the WGT Belt, and have brought back the Bethpage Black Match Play Championship. Gaoerfuqiu was also a founder of the WGT Belt, and runs a website called WGTCT, and also brought back the Ben Hogan Memorial. Finally, Coolswing has again once a runner of the WGT Belt, and as currently running the 2nd edition of the WGA Tour.

There are currently 30 tourneys that have been either abandoned or cancelled. Of course, we'd like to hear your feedback on which tourneys should be brought back. And the tourneys can only be brought back with the help of you, the WGT community, to play in them.

Here is the survey for which tourneys should be brought back.

• lilrob88
    870 Posts
    Wed, Dec 16 2009 9:36 AM
    THE CALLAWAY TOUR!!!!!!! LMAO
  • oppy
    286 Posts
    Tue, Mar 9 2010 4:51 AM

The Hooters Tour by Disturbian, who is now gone, needs to be brought back

• EllisSpice
    871 Posts
    Sun, Apr 11 2010 7:03 AM

oppy:

The Hooters Tour by Disturbian, who is now gone, needs to be brought back

Nothing to do with me, but it is back.

• ggggavin22
    21 Posts
    Sat, Apr 24 2010 7:49 AM
    sorry bout the ben hogan but i was having some family issues that are now resolved but im here now with the American ClassicChampionship if yall wanta play?
RSS