Forums

Help › Forums

You know what sucks in this game - replays

rated by 0 users
Fri, Dec 4 2009 6:46 PM (5 replies)
  • RodMorningwood
    3 Posts
    Fri, Dec 4 2009 5:04 PM

Any time you make an extraordinary shot, the game automatically goes to replay and you have no chance to save it.

Jarring it from 50, hit the flag, 40-foot putt - gone for good

rod

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Fri, Dec 4 2009 5:17 PM

Hi Rod... kinda like in real life, when you hit a great shot it becomes but a memory in your mind's eye.  I believe that when you're playing a round by yourself you can save your shots, up to a certain number.  But when you're playing with others I'm thinking WGT wants to spare others waiting on you.    

• RodMorningwood
    3 Posts
    Fri, Dec 4 2009 5:44 PM

totally understood

which is why you need to be able to save that shot for future bragging rights

/swinger easy

• duffer66
    700 Posts
    Fri, Dec 4 2009 6:07 PM

Just a memory now. Playing my brother last night on Kia, hole 17, made a perfect shot that hit the flag stick, a dad slower and it would have been  an ace. Memeories last forever.

• RodMorningwood
    3 Posts
    Fri, Dec 4 2009 6:21 PM

I din't see it; ergo, it didn't happen

now you see where I'm coming from

/cheers

• AlaCowboy
    1,321 Posts
    Fri, Dec 4 2009 6:46 PM

Doublemochaman:

Hi Rod... kinda like in real life, when you hit a great shot it becomes but a memory in your mind's eye.  I believe that when you're playing a round by yourself you can save your shots, up to a certain number.  But when you're playing with others I'm thinking WGT wants to spare others waiting on you.    

Maybe in the future WGT could have a little "save" box to click and it will allow you to park a shot in memory and save it after the multiplay round. Then you won't delay others. Hmmm?

RSS