Forums

Help › Forums

Player stats over time

rated by 0 users
Tue, Sep 14 2021 8:17 PM (3 replies)
  • danielpes
    8 Posts
    Fri, Jun 11 2021 7:39 AM

I like that WGT has this nice stats page both in the website and in-game that allows us to see an overview of a player's performance during their career.

However, as a very data-driver person (and I believe there are many like me playing WGT), I would love to be able to have some of those metrics plotted over time (per day/week/month for example), so that I can check my progress and improvement. This can also be very helpful to compare performance with different club sets, balls or other variables, for example.

I don't imagine this would be too hard to implement, but I understand how feature prioritization works, so I hope I'm not the only one who would be happy with this :)

Cheers!

• pdiehm
    285 Posts
    Tue, Jul 27 2021 3:19 AM

i agree.  would like to see 7 days, 30 days, 90 days, and lifetime...ability to sort.

• BagwnSriRajnesh
    11 Posts
    Mon, Aug 16 2021 4:18 PM

A belated “amen” to this. I did a screen cap of my stats when I got my L97 irons and it’s been fascinating to see what’s improved, by how much, and what hasn’t- which points to where work is needed and equipment alone isn’t getting it done. If I can add anything to the suggestions so far it would be to add custom demarcations so you can see how you did before/after a particular equipment upgrade or other change (eg apparel, tier) that is not going to be 60/90/120. 

• BWerthy
    1,008 Posts
    Tue, Sep 14 2021 8:17 PM

start keeping your own data from month to month.  More often and you won’t see the changes.  A simple spreadsheet would work and would be fairly easy.  I am a paper person so mine is in a notebook.  It is nice to compare from over a year ago when I started to now. 

RSS