Help › Forums

Clashers wanted

Sat, Jun 5 2021 4:11 AM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • wedge0837
    862 Posts
    Mon, May 31 2021 2:13 PM

I started a Club. I know. Idiot. 

I closed the door until Level 4 and now I have opened the door for anyone. 

I like the Clash. I made the Top100 in Clash #148, missed it in Clash #149 due to mismanagement, and placed again in the Top100 in Clash #150. Solo. 

If anyone wishes to join me, the door is open.

If anyone plays in a Turfwar and helps win a Superpass, you are eligible to use a Superpass in the Clashes. Get it? 

But you do not have to Clash. I can do that Solo if I need to. 

Want to create your own games? Settings will be left open for players. 

Not that there will be many takers looking for a new Club to join. Seems that there are fewer and fewer these days... I could be wrong.... but,  I think that this group might have had their best days. 

Mark 

• wedge0837
    862 Posts
    Tue, Jun 1 2021 7:03 AM

Just an after thought to all this...

If you are an Owner of a Club, or a Director of a Club, don't head hunt me. 

I am NOT interested in being part of someone else's group, that is why I have my own. 

Use some common sense here. Please. 

wedge. 

• BogeyOne
    1,967 Posts
    Tue, Jun 1 2021 7:21 AM

wedge0837:

If you are an Owner of a Club, or a Director of a Club, don't head hunt me. 

+1

• wedge0837
    862 Posts
    Wed, Jun 2 2021 7:49 AM

I was generous enough also to extend an invitation to

cs??robert, and let this player in on good faith...but poacher doesn't cut it here. scum bag more like it. 

My fault totally. 

I let the player in, he/she set up a custom, used my course builder, then left the next day and now I got a crappy Par 3 for a month. 

Moral to the story, 

You cannot trust anyone. 

CLUB DOOR IS CLOSED! 

• csibirobert
    159 Posts
    Wed, Jun 2 2021 9:59 AM

You have already 2 sleeves of balls..What its the problem now??you told me that when i want just leave the club and its ok..i am right??What you want now??Too much drama already and for what??I am free the go when i want,its by the rules, and its fair that..sorry again for everything

• csibirobert
    159 Posts
    Wed, Jun 2 2021 10:00 AM

You have already 2 sleeves of balls..What its the problem now??you told me that when i want just leave the club and its ok..i am right??What you want now??Too much drama already and for what??I am free the go when i want,its by the rules, and its fair that..sorry again for everything

• Norm00900
    57 Posts
    Wed, Jun 2 2021 3:26 PM

Lol....that csi is what he does ...he jumps in and leaves...i think he scopes to see if there is gold and gifts available if no gone.....acts very very nice....very very fishy that player

• pjsbush74
    360 Posts
    Thu, Jun 3 2021 12:17 AM

He does that every club he goes to and hes been round them all

• bossbird
    2,195 Posts
    Thu, Jun 3 2021 2:55 AM

Pity you did t join me in my level 8 club. I don’t want a big club , it’s me and one other, my director , and we rarely miss out on top 100 in clash , I love the clash . 

what I have learnt is to manage a club for what you want , too many strive for climbing the leaderboard , getting loads of XP’s , and finding their players don’t have the enthusiasm that the owner does, and after a while it all fails .
    I have so many course builders I could set a new custom course every week for more than a year ! Wish I could sell them ! Lol
    good luck to you , Lesley  btw , my club is also closed to new entrants , unless I know you first  !

• csibirobert
    159 Posts
    Thu, Jun 3 2021 1:57 PM

And you sir??How many times have you left?Have you already forgotten?But i'm never interested in what others do..Everyone is free to choose,right?I never upset anyone,i never spoke badly to anyone,i was always respectful of everyone..My only mistake is that i have been to several clubs and now i am guilty??Just me,only me,no one else has ever left..Let's be serious now..It's always easy to find a man who made a mistake,but remember yhat we all make mistakes at some point,its true??

• PAGES
RSS