Forums

Help › Forums

Blue bar

rated by 0 users
Thu, Dec 3 2009 12:12 PM (5 replies)
  • Whogolf
    78 Posts
    Thu, Dec 3 2009 7:52 AM

What the heck does the blue bar do when you move the flag. To me it is all over the place. Not even in line with the player and the hole. It will be in a total diff. direction than what i`m shooting.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Dec 3 2009 8:42 AM

That's the line from the ball to the hole. It changes color with the rise and fall of the green. It comes on when you click on the aimer and you use it to gauge the putt.

• Whogolf
    78 Posts
    Thu, Dec 3 2009 8:55 AM

Thx, but sometimes on a hole it goes horizontal from where I am hitting. Not from me to the hole. Thats what i don`t understand.

• Whogolf
    78 Posts
    Thu, Dec 3 2009 8:58 AM

Or is that just a diff pic angle from where i`m suppose to be?

• Chrisbaadbygger
    2 Posts
    Thu, Dec 3 2009 9:13 AM

Hi

this is the only way i have found to get some message through. Can anybody help me to show me the way to get in toutch with WGT. I have tryed every thing, but cant find the way.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Dec 3 2009 12:12 PM

Whogolf:
    Or is that just a diff pic angle from where i`m suppose to be

It sounds like something very odd is happening. If you can get it to happen right-click your mouse and send a bug report. Or, when it happens hit your prtsc button and copy the image. That way you can show what's happening.

The golfer won't always be in the correct position that you would expect but that line is definitely supposed to be from the ball to the cup. Check out the putting tips under FAQs because there's pictures there of the way it should be.

@Chris   members@worldgolftour.com   will get you a response.

RSS