Forums

Help › Forums

newbie here

Sun, Dec 6 2009 5:54 AM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Zpin
    18 Posts
    Thu, Dec 3 2009 7:52 AM

heeey all, just found this game a few hours ago, and im already hooked, i still got alot to learned but i will take the time to read it all, just wanted to hop on the forums and get my first post : )

anyways, ttyl all!!

:) : ) :)

• dabatman
    5 Posts
    Thu, Dec 3 2009 9:32 AM

Welcome to your new addition Zpin.  I've been a member for a little less than a year now and yes... when I can't actually make it to a real course this one works just fine.  Hit me up sometimes and lets get a round in.  

• AlaCowboy
    1,321 Posts
    Thu, Dec 3 2009 10:25 AM

Zpin:

heeey all, just found this game a few hours ago, and im already hooked, i still got alot to learned but i will take the time to read it all, just wanted to hop on the forums and get my first post : )

anyways, ttyl all!!

:) : ) :)

Welcome to WGT. It is a fun place to play. Read the tips under FAQs and watch the videos. Feel free to ask questions in here as well. We will give free advice, and some of it is worth it. :)

• duffer66
    700 Posts
    Thu, Dec 3 2009 10:30 AM

The easiest award to get is the BethPage Rage Award, welcome and have fun.

• jimjam114
    68 Posts
    Thu, Dec 3 2009 12:13 PM
    im new too but have found game is getting more unreliable (4 game closures in 20 minutes) with each update or so it appears btw theres nothing wrong with my system done it all btw google crome was the worst experience ive had playing the game peace jimjam114
  • WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Thu, Dec 3 2009 2:36 PM

Hi jimjam, can you email us at members@worldgolftour.com with details on your game closures? Also, please right-click and submit a bug to us in game when this happens. Thanks

• Zpin
    18 Posts
    Thu, Dec 3 2009 3:02 PM

hey all, thanks for the warm welcome, i saved my first video today also, i think you can view it from my profile, but anyways, i hit the flag pin!!! oooo yeahhhh with a wood too!

• Joeyola
    1,210 Posts
    Thu, Dec 3 2009 4:14 PM

Yes, welcome to all the new guys.  Be careful or you will not be able to do the really important things in your life (smile).  Check out the "Getting Started" and FAQs  over there---------------------------------------------------->

Joey

• Zpin
    18 Posts
    Thu, Dec 3 2009 5:09 PM

sweet, i see you just copy/paste to your replays, here it is if anyone wants to watch it : )

http://wgt.com/gameclient.aspx?view=showReplay&JSON={%20"GUID"%20:%20"88eb0f00-b07f-4bdc-9939-9cd4016d3163",%20"Brand"%20:%20"undefined"%20}

• jimjam114
    68 Posts
    Sat, Dec 5 2009 12:23 PM

all good think ive got it sorted played allday 2 cases of jumpy meter just need to find a set up that works for your pc thx jimjam114

• PAGES
RSS