Help › Forums

TAP-IN REWARDS

rated by 0 users
Sat, Feb 20 2021 9:55 AM (32 replies)
  • carlosdev
    2,528 Posts
    Fri, Feb 19 2021 9:17 PM

SimonTheBeetle:

Okay so all I gotta do is just go to the pro shop and buy any sleeve of balls worth 8,000 Cr or more, eh? Thanks for the replies, guys. Appreciate it.

Hi Bro

Not just sleeves, anything that constitute as credits spending (shopping in pro shop, brackets n rgo sign up n lastly cc tournaments creation) 

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,504 Posts
    Fri, Feb 19 2021 9:39 PM

Hey Varun, sup! :-) You're right, anything that uses credits to buy.

EDIT : Oh, you added some more while I was writing. LOL Cool! Thanks for the info, bro.

• BWerthy
    1,009 Posts
    Fri, Feb 19 2021 9:43 PM

Does anyone know how the xp boosts rewarded through the tap in rewards work? Do they start immediately upon purchase? Or is there a box to open after the purchase located in the inbox whereupon the timer for the boost begins after opening the package?

I am without power for who knows how long and can only play one round a day right now and want to max out the usage on those boosts. 

• SamSpayed
    4,901 Posts
    Fri, Feb 19 2021 10:20 PM

BWerthy:

Does anyone know how the xp boosts rewarded through the tap in rewards work? Do they start immediately upon purchase? 

Yes, they start immediately upon purchase, and they are cumulative.  So if you spend 7,999 credits you'll get 7 days and 15 hrs of the XP boost.

• AlaskanDame
    18,967 Posts
    Fri, Feb 19 2021 10:27 PM

carlosdev:

Not just sleeves, anything that constitute as credits spending (shopping in pro shop, brackets n rgo sign up n lastly cc tournaments creation) 

Also gifts you send to others count.

• carlosdev
    2,528 Posts
    Fri, Feb 19 2021 11:22 PM

BWerthy:
    I am without power for who knows how long and can only play one round a day right now and want to max out the usage on those boosts

Unfortunately it is real time n thus no pause button :( 

N

Thanks AlaskanDame. I forgot that :) WD. 

• AnaNikolaj
    634 Posts
    Sat, Feb 20 2021 12:30 AM

AlaskanDame:

carlosdev:

And let's not forget the tournament entry fees ;-) 

• carlosdev
    2,528 Posts
    Sat, Feb 20 2021 12:38 AM

AnaNikolaj:

AlaskanDame:

carlosdev:

looooooooool Jure

iam definitely getting old n touching 100 soon.

Like Jure said, Tournament sign up also count.. :D :D 

Between

The next person to put another point that we missed will get a sleeve of pink balls :D My eyes are full on here now 

• BWerthy
    1,009 Posts
    Sat, Feb 20 2021 12:49 AM

SamSpayed:

BWerthy:

Does anyone know how the xp boosts rewarded through the tap in rewards work? Do they start immediately upon purchase? 

Yes, they start immediately upon purchase, and they are cumulative.  So if you spend 7,999 credits you'll get 7 days and 15 hrs of the XP boost.

Much appreciated:)

• AnaNikolaj
    634 Posts
    Sat, Feb 20 2021 1:52 AM

carlosdev:

AnaNikolaj:

AlaskanDame:

carlosdev:

looooooooool Jure

iam definitely getting old n touching 100 soon.

Like Jure said, Tournament sign up also count.. :D :D 

Between

The next person to put another point that we missed will get a sleeve of pink balls :D My eyes are full on here now 

No idea, Varun, but maybe it works for MP, skins and blitz challenge modes as well? 

RSS