Forums

Help › Forums

One & Done Week 5 - Phoenix Open

Mon, Feb 8 2021 8:30 AM (44 replies)
  • JDGHOST
    6,784 Posts
    Tue, Feb 2 2021 4:53 PM

I'm pulling for Tampa ....But I just don't see it ...Brady throws a few picks AGAIN...Chiefs 33-16...

As far as the Patrick "Swindler" Reed I posted my thoughts in week 4's thread but I will repost here..

If you watch the video closely I believe when he  putt his hands on the ball to "Check" to see if it was imbedded he was sure to put enough pressure on the ball to make sure is WAS indeed imbedded !! Hence the official was able to feel a "Lip" in the ground....

Anyone with a brain after seeing the video with that "SOFT" bounce would agree there was no way the ball was imbedded on it's own merit...

Once a cheat always a cheat !! The procedure of how he handled the whole thing may have been within the rules ...But nobody bothered to mention the fact (or question at least) that he may have helped imbed the ball with his pudgy hand  !!

And the spotter said "I didn't SEE it bounce" ...Would have been a little different if she stated "No it didn't bounce" like Reed incorrectly stated when he was  quoting her...  In his post round interviews...

Reed's a Bum ...period!!

At least that's my opinion..

Team Valhalla is still pondering a pick for this week... 

• jimshaw39
    675 Posts
    Tue, Feb 2 2021 4:59 PM

PATS aren't playing.

• JDGHOST
    6,784 Posts
    Tue, Feb 2 2021 5:01 PM

Team Valhalla will be on Billy Horschel's Bag for The Phoenix Open 

• Sednaa
    94 Posts
    Tue, Feb 2 2021 5:03 PM

Team:       Sednaa

Pick:         John Rahm

Chiefs vs Buccaneers:     34 - 17

• jacktrade51
    10,901 Posts
    Tue, Feb 2 2021 6:05 PM

WGTJudgeSmails:
    We move onto what I think is still the Waste Management, but I saw labeled as the Phoenix Open so I'm not totally sure what is going on there.

It is the Waste Management Phoenix Open, so all apply, lol.

Xander Schauffele for me.

I think Rahm will win this eventually but not this week.

Tom.

• stevedavies500
    1,867 Posts
    Tue, Feb 2 2021 6:11 PM

Rickie Fowler for me this week please Judge 

Pats 41 - Chiefs 38

As for Patrick Reed - he gets a lot of bad press - he played by the rules and if he didn’t then Rory is also guilty of the same - yes on video replay we saw the ball bounce but at the time he hadn’t seen it until after the round - he won by 5 shots and played some solid golf at the weekend.

Steve D 

• jacktrade51
    10,901 Posts
    Tue, Feb 2 2021 6:13 PM

For those of us old enough, we should remember the rock Tiger Wood got the fans to move over 20 years ago since it was a "movable obstruction."  PGA Tour changed the rules after that, lol ... player has to be able to move it by himself.

• xz05fm
    2,353 Posts
    Tue, Feb 2 2021 9:52 PM

Team Skins will go with Sungjae Im this week.

No idea on the Superbowl but we'll go Tampa Bay to win 31-24.

• almancini
    203 Posts
    Tue, Feb 2 2021 10:05 PM

Team Mancini goes Gary Woodland + Chiefs 32-28

• Gepetto1958
    4,223 Posts
    Tue, Feb 2 2021 11:57 PM

Scottie Scheffler for Team Fap and

Tampa 28- KC 11

tyvm

RSS