Forums

Help › Forums

*** Downtime tonight 1/26/21 ***

Fri, Jan 29 2021 7:41 AM (60 replies)
  • BPeterson8256
    2,908 Posts
    Wed, Jan 27 2021 6:07 AM

TopShelf2010:

I am thankful they fixed the Score History "links" on the Profile page. Makes it a little easier to check leaderboards.

Thank you WGT. Well done.

Don

+1

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Wed, Jan 27 2021 8:40 AM

Just curious...

When running the Launcher and go to your Country Club home page, has there always been Player Chat feature? I just recently noticed this. Looks primitive but a nice feature nonetheless.

Don

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Jan 27 2021 8:42 AM

TopShelf2010:
    has there always been Player Chat feature?

Yes and I just put a suggestion up in the CC forum where, when you first open the game, you click the Country Club tab and then that chat tab. Just post something letting others know you're on and available. Get in the habit of looking each time.

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Wed, Jan 27 2021 8:45 AM

YankeeJim:

TopShelf2010:
    has there always been Player Chat feature?

Yes and I just put a suggestion up in the CC forum where, when you first open the game, you click the Country Club tab and then that chat tab. Just post something letting others know you're on and available. Get in the habit of looking each time.

Thanks YJ.

Good suggestion as well.

Don

• SamSpayed
    4,901 Posts
    Wed, Jan 27 2021 11:03 AM

borntobesting:

When I started the launcher there was no update, The only thing new is that the Mizuno 3 wood that in a previous update had a Callaway skin is now actually a Mizuno club. 

I think the Callaway 3W is still available.  Here's a comparison between the new Mizuno and the Callaway.  

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Wed, Jan 27 2021 11:42 AM

largemouth51:

I see in the pro shop the stars and stripe pants/skirts. Are these the replacements for the avatars we purchased in the flash version?

Have you checked your inbox on the new version? If you owned those avatars you will have those apparel pieces in your inbox. 

• Firstmrmax
    824 Posts
    Wed, Jan 27 2021 11:51 AM

Is the billboard still still big as ever?  How about the reverse view so we don't have to 

"WATCHING OPPONENT or TEAMMATE.   Is the chat window still humongous?

Do you still have  to click and unclick every thing?

Why don't they fix this real stuff instead of playing dress up with new clothes. Hard to believe people care enough to spend money on their avatar  looking stylish in a video game.  Even if I wanted nicer clothes , I won't and dont' because it screws my yardages in the only multiplayer game you can consistently get; the coin games. I wear the free joker hat for clown golf.  I have no idea what the exploding "Apparel Pack" is good for, just a waste of time?

I would rather spend money to get a smaller chat window, be able to make the billboard go away but still be able to move the aimer.  Maybe that's what they are working towards.  How much would you pay to be able to play an AS, Matchplay or Skins game?

• wedge0837
    862 Posts
    Wed, Jan 27 2021 11:56 AM

Wonderful new 'blue' scorecards. Super nice!

• wedge0837
    862 Posts
    Wed, Jan 27 2021 11:58 AM

borntobesting:
    When I started the launcher there was no update,

Yeah me too, so I rebooted the 'Launcher" Tada. New scorecards. 

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Wed, Jan 27 2021 12:00 PM

wedge0837:

borntobesting:
    When I started the launcher there was no update,

Yeah me too, so I rebooted the 'Launcher" Tada. New scorecards. 

That was early this morning right after the update. It took a little while for it to get to the launcher. They updated the web first, 

RSS