Forums

Help › Forums

12 Days of Christmas 2020 | Day 10

Tue, Dec 22 2020 5:08 AM (30 replies)
  • Leggoman13
    8,265 Posts
    Sun, Dec 20 2020 9:07 PM

This year, Robert1893 and Leggoman13 have come up with a new way to make for more lucky winners in the 12 Days of Christmas 2020.

It's stocking stuffer time! 

Each day, Robert or Pierre will be drawing a name from the postings and give to the winner a sleeve of Callaway Level 33 balls. The number of giveaways will match the day number. For example:

• Day 1: one person gifted a sleeve,
    • Day 2: two persons each gifted a sleeve,
    • Day 3: three persons each gifted a sleeve,
    • And so on through the 12 Days of Christmas. 

During the whole event, you can only win 1 sleeve. Once you win a sleeve, you are not eligible to receive another sleeve. So be sure to keep an eye on the drawing and see who will be the lucky winner that day.

The winner for the previous day will be announced in the new day (for example, Day 1 winner announced in the Day 2 thread).

And remember: the drawing for the sleeve of balls will not affect your request. Additionally, if you only want your name entered into the drawing for the stocking stuffer, you can do that as well. Just post something like: "No gift request. Just want my name entered into the drawing for the Callaways." 

Good luck to all

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Sun, Dec 20 2020 9:09 PM

Our newly developed and now deployed random number generator has selected the individuals listed below as the Day 9 winners of the "Santa Stuffer" Callaway Level 33 ball giveaway.

Your sleeves will be sent by Robert on Monday around mid-morning (EST).

1. beerstine
    2. Fished
    3. Gadbwuah
    4. MrAlfsyrinx
    5. NREighteen
    6. Reggie7900
    7. rtgjeg
    8. Tramilleo
    9. xxxhogheadxxx (donated balls to another player; new selection is Bazskating)

Please note that there was a malfunction with the random number generator and the above list has been edited. I blame 2020. 

All stocking stuffers have been sent to their recipients. 

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts

The protocol for requesting a gift:
    1. Be specific with your request. Please state the Level and name of the ball or equipment. Please do not simply say "Sleeve of Callaway balls." Santas really don't like to guess. Also, if you could, please confirm that you are playing on the new version on WGT Early Access.

2. Simply post your request and leave the rhetoric to a minimum. Let's keep this thread and event positive. 

3. Thank your Santa. Posting the thank you in this Christmas thread is fine. Or posting to the Santa's wall is also fine. But please say "thank you."

4. The player gifting you should post the following to your wall: "YGIOIW" or something similar. Please do not delete this wall post until after the event has ended. For the Santas, this is very helpful information and helps to ensure that there is not double or cross gifting.

5. If you receive a gift, please do not post a second request for another gift.

6. Please remember that this event is being run by regular players. While there are many people who are more than happy to help, our credits are also limited. Santa's bag has limits. It's simply not going to be possible to fulfill every request. We do our best. 

7. We cannot gift above a player's level. For example, if a player is Level 52, we cannot gift the player the Level 59 Ping irons. 

8. Finally, please be patient with all the Santas and give them time to respond. While every post may not get acknowledged with a reply, every post will be read and considered by someone. At times, it can just take a bit of time. 

The protocol for giving a gift:

1. Before gifting to a player, check this thread. In the post below, I will list the names of those who have been gifted. Even though I will try to do that throughout the event, there will be a necessary lag between when a player is gifted and when I can update this thread.

2. Check the recipient’s wall to see if "YGIOIW" has been posted.

3. If you're confident the player has not been gifted, then post on the recipient’s wall "YGIOIW," which simply stands for, “Your gift is on its way.”

4. After posting to the player's a wall that a gift is being sent, then send the gift. This will help to prevent confusion and double gifting.

5. If possible, please also respond to the player in this thread that the gift has been sent.

6. There is no need to post to my wall that you have sent a gift. If you want to do so, you certainly can. It's just the case that it's not necessary. If you post to this thread, I will see it.

Finally, a word to all Santas: we strongly encourage you to check out all players' activities before gifting to any player. Make sure you know who you are gifting to and are comfortable with what you see in their activities. 

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts

For updated list of recipients and unfilled requests, please see current day's thread.

• bradner604
    1,711 Posts
    Sun, Dec 20 2020 9:38 PM

TaylorMade L48 TP5x balls Santa if possible.  Thank-you.

• xxxhogheadxxx
    949 Posts
    Sun, Dec 20 2020 9:44 PM

Thank you Santa for the gift of Callaway golf balls.  If i may, please deliver these to a good young golfer of your choice that desperately needs some extra juice in their game.

And thank you again for the gift.  Merry Christmas!

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Sun, Dec 20 2020 10:51 PM

The request below is taken from my wall. List above has been updated.

20 Dec 2020 @ 9:42 PM
    "Day 10 Santa request (moderated)"

Hi, I'm on moderation but would like to request TaylorMade L48 TP5x balls if possible for Day 10.  Thank-you.

• callaghan159
    6,222 Posts
    Mon, Dec 21 2020 4:16 AM

HOHOHO......gtorrealba....2 sleeves of their equipped ball sent....TM L47. Cheers

• NrEighteen
    956 Posts
    Mon, Dec 21 2020 7:20 AM

As a lucky winner of a sleeve CL33, I send my warmest thank you to the Santas!

Thanks guys, much appreciated!

• Ladychipper
    22,692 Posts
    Mon, Dec 21 2020 8:54 AM

I can take care of bradner604.  Forgot what to put on their page though.

RSS