Help › Forums

Adobe Flash player

rated by 0 users
Mon, Dec 14 2020 5:50 PM (16 replies)
  • PAGES
  • protonc
    644 Posts
    Sun, Dec 13 2020 11:43 AM

Here's the DOWNLOAD .  If you are using Windows 7 and Chrome, it should download and show at the bottom of you chrome screen (click on it), or you can look in your download folders.

• 1611AZTEC
    7 Posts
    Mon, Dec 14 2020 8:50 AM

Thanks protonc everyone much appreciated the DOWNLOAD above cured my problems. A very different  improved interface and graphics but will have to re -learn my reaction times as a lot smoother and the graphics detail etc is impressive. Created a desktop short cut now rather than a bookmark in Chrome and game plays so much better though maytake a bit of time for me to adjust.

Thanks again.

• MarchieB
    1,525 Posts
    Mon, Dec 14 2020 8:55 AM

1611AZTEC, if you are used to playing the Flash version I would highly suggest you go into the options (little gear icon on bottom RH of main screen) and change your putting grid to Classic so that it is as similar to Flash as possible.

• Comalco
    18 Posts
    Mon, Dec 14 2020 10:34 AM

I am a longtime player on WGT and have used flash until recently.  I like the new game app too, no meter stutter, nice and smooth game play, and graphics are better in some respects.  It doesn't take long to get used to.

• Bjlaac
    18 Posts
    Mon, Dec 14 2020 2:34 PM

I'm a longtime player too, sometime since 2012 or so.  i tried the new version, I really did and sadly I can't stand it.  The graphics are cheesy and game play a lot worse than the flash version.

So to those of you who love the new game, good for you.  I hope it brings many a good time of enjoyment equal to that I've had the last 7 or 8 years.

to my many friends, thanks for a mountain of memories and fun times.  This is going to be my goodbye.  You might see me on in the next two weeks but only because I have some credits to play down.  My intent is to leave for good once flash stops working.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all !

• protonc
    644 Posts
    Mon, Dec 14 2020 4:44 PM

1611AZTEC:

Thanks protonc everyone much appreciated the DOWNLOAD above cured my problems.

Excellent!!!

• verdexon
    239 Posts
    Mon, Dec 14 2020 5:50 PM

Bjlaac:

I'm a longtime player too, sometime since 2012 or so.  i tried the new version, I really did and sadly I can't stand it.  The graphics are cheesy and game play a lot worse than the flash version.

So to those of you who love the new game, good for you.  I hope it brings many a good time of enjoyment equal to that I've had the last 7 or 8 years.

to my many friends, thanks for a mountain of memories and fun times.  This is going to be my goodbye.  You might see me on in the next two weeks but only because I have some credits to play down.  My intent is to leave for good once flash stops working.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all !

Ditto 

• PAGES
RSS