tiger woods involved in car crash near his home in florida at 2 28 est
  • cinderellakid
    5 Posts
    Sat, Nov 28 2009 6:40 AM
    And no alcohol?????
  • swdeva
    238 Posts
    Sun, Nov 29 2009 6:36 AM

Tiger is in the Dog House.......Ohhh  Boy!!!!  His wife after him with his own golf clubs....Good for her

• naughty1
    104 Posts
    Sun, Nov 29 2009 7:30 PM

swdeva:
    Tiger is in the Dog House.......Ohhh  Boy!!!!  His wife after him with his own golf clubs....Good for her

I think this thread was for tiger's golf accomplishments, not for his personal life.

I think it is a good idea to keep it that way. 

• Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Sun, Nov 29 2009 8:55 PM

ahh.......no

This thread is entirely about his personal life.

• swdeva
    238 Posts
    Mon, Nov 30 2009 5:13 AM

The other forum PGA Tour & Players is for PGA players accomplishments. This form PGA News, and Tiger is news.

Buying a ring......good move Tiger,a very good save. Hope everthing will settle down.

• naughty1
    104 Posts
    Mon, Nov 30 2009 5:16 AM

Soulcatcher:
    This thread is entirely about his personal life

NATIONAL ENQUIRER 

• palatinknight
    7 Posts
    Mon, Nov 30 2009 6:04 PM

Tiger’s accident cause by his affair with Rachel Uchitel?

News stories of Tiger Woods’ girlfriend began breaking last week one day prior to the auto accident. She has reputed the affair allegations leveled by Ashley Samson in the Tiger Woods National Enquirer article.

Her name is Rachel Uchitel and she is as pretty as a picture. But first let us read the denial made in the New York Daily News.

“God forbid Tiger got into a car wreck because of this false report of him having an affair. This is nothing to do with me. We have never had an affair, and the claims we did are ­completely false.”

But the reports are still out there. Ashley Samson is reported to have said, “Rachel told me, ‘I’m having an affair with Tiger Woods. We’re in love!’”

This is Tiger Woods’s wife, The TMZ article which asserts that Tiger Woods’ wife beat on him over allegations.

For the sake of Tiger Woods’ family we hope that she is right. Let us hope that stories of a Tiger Woods girlfriend are false. And if so let’s let the girl live in peace and Tiger’s family too.

• swdeva
    238 Posts
    Tue, Dec 1 2009 3:25 AM

I agree absolultely

• KatieJ
    43 Posts
    Wed, Dec 2 2009 2:42 AM

She says there is no affair,,he says there is affair,,so you know there IS an affair

RSS