Help › Forums

Purchased balls dont show in bag

rated by 0 users
Tue, Jul 25 2023 1:56 PM (18 replies)
  • PAGES
  • DavidWallace
    8 Posts
    Thu, Nov 26 2009 4:06 AM

purchased set of balls but they never showed up in bag or equipment for me to use.  I emails have gone unanswered.  It shows in my account as purchased but that is it.  Now when i was waiting for it there was an error on page.  then when it refreshed it showed purchased but that was it.

• lardog18
    15 Posts
    Thu, Nov 26 2009 4:33 AM

Did you go to your profile, then equipment then edit equipment. Once their you should see all of your current equipment across the top. Click on the golf ball at that time in the box all of the golf balls that you have available and purchase should appear. When you find the one's that you just purchased click on them and drag them to the top over the one that was in your equipment  click save. Again I don't know if  you had already done this.

• DavidWallace
    8 Posts
    Thu, Nov 26 2009 7:20 AM

Yes, and it shows the default balls and nothing else.

• nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Thu, Nov 26 2009 8:01 AM

Check the transaction history on your account and make sure you actually were charged for them. If you were charged and they aren't showing up for you to equip, then I'd recommend sending an email to members@worldgolftour.com so they can look into it for you.

• WGTadmin2
    1,152 Posts
    Thu, Nov 26 2009 9:26 AM

DavidWallace

We show that you have purchased "World Golf Tour 3 Pack of WGT GI-D Balls (Light Blue) in the Pro Shop".  We show them in your inventory, but they are not equipped.

I hope this video helps http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-7bGl1n4JM&feature=related

• DavidWallace
    8 Posts
    Thu, Nov 26 2009 10:56 PM

WGTadmin2:

DavidWallace

We show that you have purchased "World Golf Tour 3 Pack of WGT GI-D Balls (Light Blue) in the Pro Shop".  We show them in your inventory, but they are not equipped.

I hope this video helps http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-7bGl1n4JM&feature=related

been there done that.  the only thing it shows me in bag or equipment is the basic started stuff.

• DavidWallace
    8 Posts
    Thu, Nov 26 2009 11:02 PM

here is pic....can you show me

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n231/Dwall1205/golf.jpg

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Thu, Nov 26 2009 11:27 PM

Did you press the green arrow? Things are sometimes hidden behind it.

• nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Fri, Nov 27 2009 12:28 AM

Thanks for the pic.

Looks like it only says 1 of 1, so I'd say something is amiss there.

nivlac:
    I'd recommend sending an email to members@worldgolftour.com so they can look into it for you.

Be sure to include your screenshot.

• DavidWallace
    8 Posts
    Fri, Nov 27 2009 1:48 AM

I thought i mentioned earlier must have been in the email that when it tried to bring up the 2nd screen it said there was an error.  thats the only thing i can think that happened.  Just made pro and bought another set but different ones and did the same thing but no error and i have them.

• PAGES
RSS