Help › Forums

Player's Wall Postings

rated by 0 users
Mon, Nov 30 2020 7:47 PM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • okiechuck
    6,515 Posts
    Fri, Nov 20 2020 8:06 PM

In the current version of the PC game, I post Tournament Trophies and other recognitions to my members' walls. Am I going to lose that option in the new PC version?

Cheers, Chuck

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,520 Posts
    Fri, Nov 20 2020 9:25 PM

No, you're not. You will have to play PCEA instead of flash. That'll be the only difference. The rest including the whole WGT website will remain the same.

• okiechuck
    6,515 Posts
    Fri, Nov 20 2020 9:33 PM

Thanks Simon...I have been under the wrong impression all along. Thanks for setting me straight.

Cheers, Chuck

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,520 Posts
    Sat, Nov 21 2020 12:48 AM

No problem, Chuck. Cheers.

• okiechuck
    6,515 Posts
    Sat, Nov 21 2020 7:55 PM

So Simon, are PC players going to be able to play with and against mobile players in the new version?

Cheers

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Sat, Nov 21 2020 11:58 PM

So Henry Kawa, The One and Only, will live on...

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,520 Posts
    Sun, Nov 22 2020 1:42 AM

okiechuck:

So Simon, are PC players going to be able to play with and against mobile players in the new version?

Cheers

Yes, that's what WGT promised in many occasions.

However, I believe the new version (PCEA) has issues on multi-player aspect right now since you can see some complaints related to it in the forum. Many are saying they simply can't find partners to play with on the new version. Hopefully they'll fix it soon.

• okiechuck
    6,515 Posts
    Sun, Nov 22 2020 1:48 AM

Many thanks again Simon. You have been a big help. I would suppose, after Dec 29 there should be a lot of partners available, lol. Thanks again

Cheers, Chuck

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,520 Posts
    Sun, Nov 22 2020 12:08 PM

You bet, Chuck. Stay safe and play well.

• DRAGONFIRESr
    229 Posts
    Sun, Nov 22 2020 3:24 PM

SimonTheBeetle:
    Yes, that's what WGT promised in many occasions.

However, I believe the new version (PCEA) has issues on multi-player aspect right now since you can see some complaints related to it in the forum. Many are saying they simply can't find partners to play with on the new version. Hopefully they'll fix it soon.

From what I have read in the forums, you may have better luck finding a game, if you turn apparel bonuses off when you search for a game.

If I come across the post again, I'll link it here.

• PAGES
RSS