Forums

Help › Forums

Top tracer in MP rounds

rated by 0 users
Tue, Nov 17 2020 4:05 PM (4 replies)
  • DRAGONFIRESr
    229 Posts
    Tue, Nov 17 2020 7:55 AM

Why does the top tracer vanish in the MP rounds now in the PCEA version?

It has some good information, but if it vanishes as soon as the next player comes up, there is little time to see it.

If you do try to watch it, to get its information, you really can't watch your shot, or gather other shot information elsewhere on the screen.

Also, while I'm at it, it is nice that you can move it around the screen while it is up, but it will not stick where it is placed.

I don't know if this also holds true in the solo play rounds, as I don't play solo very often at all.

Thanks for your time on this.....and a quick resolution, I hope :D

• ScottHope
    10,128 Posts
    Tue, Nov 17 2020 8:14 AM

DRAGONFIRESr:
    If you do try to watch it, to get its information, you really can't watch your shot, or gather other shot information elsewhere on the screen.

How about taking screen captures?

If you are using Windows 10, Windows Key + Alt + Print Screen will automatically save a screenshot if you have your Xbox Game Bar switched on, (Settings > Gaming).

The capture will go to a captures folder in your Videos library.

• MarchieB
    1,526 Posts
    Tue, Nov 17 2020 8:26 AM

pretty much what you've described is how it works. The only option WGT has given is to turn it ON or OFF.

• DRAGONFIRESr
    229 Posts
    Tue, Nov 17 2020 8:37 AM

ScottHope:

DRAGONFIRESr:

How about taking screen captures?

If you are using Windows 10, Windows Key + Alt + Print Screen will automatically save a screenshot if you have your Xbox Game Bar switched on, (Settings > Gaming).

The capture will go to a captures folder in your Videos library.

That doesn't do much good while you are playing a ranked round.

I'm hoping for a resolution that is more like as it is in the flash version :D

• SamSpayed
    4,910 Posts
    Tue, Nov 17 2020 4:05 PM

Agreed.  It shouldn't be that difficult to program a push-pin for the stats box that you could toggle on/off to pin it to your screen during multiplayer games.

• RSS