Forums

Help › Forums

Got the APP

rated by 0 users
Thu, Nov 12 2020 3:57 PM (3 replies)
  • willy53
    42 Posts
    Thu, Nov 12 2020 8:59 AM

Please HELP, got the app WGT by TOP GOLF for desktop, and oh dear what is this all about, the avatar now looks more akin to "Sonic the hedgehog" than say Assassins creed, very childish and a backward step as far as I'm concerned, in this day and age one would have expected a improvement on the look of things, how old are the graphic designers?.

But my main grievance is I can't seem to download or play uneven lies!, plus the little mini map does not now show ball flightpath when you press arrow on said map, the uneven games I've got in My Tournaments do not show the mini map or uneven lie, so have no idea how to play the shots, plus when you end game to main menu you go back to game modes and all silly rigmarole that takes to get back to play another game, boring is the word for this new type of gameplay, if it had have been like this six years ago I would have never started playing WGT. Please feel free to let me know if I've cocked up something while downloading or there's a different app out there to use!, meanwhile I'll just keep jumping between the two formats I've got for the time being, and that's another thing where are the forums etc., as I'm writing this on original platform on Google as I can't seem to find it on new platform. But by the way I actually like the swing meter better on this app, but afraid that's all.

George.

• stefaan041
    2 Posts
    Thu, Nov 12 2020 2:59 PM

i downloaded the app, im on windows 10. it starts with the selection witch window size you want to play and then i have to fill in my username and password. that's where the mouse pointer is stuck in the middle. i had to end the app proces in the task manager in windows to get my mouse back.   

well all starts are hard.  hopefully they don't introduce controllers because i have a sim setup and that means all axis's would interrupt witch means that anyone with multiple joysticks or wheels cant play the game. a mouse, that's what the game needs to play and that's what's not working in the app haha.

hopefully it get fixed...

• akk447
    377 Posts
    Thu, Nov 12 2020 3:57 PM

The way things look this app is DONE!!!!!!!

• akk447
    377 Posts
    Thu, Nov 12 2020 3:57 PM

The music SUCKED anyway!

RSS