Forums

Help › Forums

Max Apparel Set Bonus 20% Exp How Apply?

rated by 0 users
Wed, Jan 25 2023 3:19 PM (6 replies)
  • BoonJuice
    66 Posts
    Sun, Nov 8 2020 7:15 PM

for the 20% exp bonus if triggered from the MAX apparel set, is this bonus usable on all courses? Or only for the coin games?

Can I play a tournament and get 20% extra exp?

How do exp bonus even work for coin games? I have like 10% exp bonus total from the MAX apparel but I never see this bonus calculated at the end of coin games, I only get the base 20 per hole and 1 exp per shot and then some country club bonus, but I never see the apparel bonus

• WGTShamWow
    906 Posts
    Mon, Nov 9 2020 8:46 AM

When this triggers, it essentially adds a 1 hour XP boost to your account, like the ones available in the ProShop. So after this triggers, any rounds played after for an hour would have a 20% XP boost. It wouldn't include the round you just finished playing. 

Best,
    WGTShamWow

• MarchieB
    1,525 Posts
    Mon, Nov 9 2020 11:11 AM

The 20% XP bonus via the Max Apparel "Set Bonus" is given as a 1hr 20% XP Boost Bottle that will apply to any type of game played while it is active.

As far as the extra XP points from Apparel in coin games themselves, they are added to your account's total XP points but do not show up in the calculations at the end of the matches.

• BoonJuice
    66 Posts
    Mon, Nov 9 2020 4:50 PM

Thanks, I also want to know can I win the set bonus trigger when a sponsorship is not active? The set bonus does not mention I need to have a sponsorship active, but from reading around it looks like it's not possible to trigger the set bonus if sponsorship is not active?

• BoonJuice
    66 Posts
    Mon, Nov 9 2020 5:53 PM

MarchieB:

As far as the extra XP points from Apparel in coin games themselves, they are added to your account's total XP points but do not show up in the calculations at the end of the matches.

I calculated after a 3 hole coin game with 20% bonus active, I wrote down before and after exp

I earned 242 xp total

67 hole exp

13 hit the ball exp

16 power up exp (this looks like the 20%, it's 20% of 80)

9 country club exp

total exp 105

video xp 117

So 222 total, but I calculated the difference in my xp before and after the round was 242, so where is that 20 exp from? Is that really from my apparel bonus?

It seems too high, I only have 8% exp bonus from apparel, can you explain how I got this 20 exp?

• MarchieB
    1,525 Posts
    Wed, Nov 18 2020 10:10 PM

Sorry I didn't see this right away.

- The Set Bonus works ANY time you are playing in a coin game. The Sponsor does not need to be active.

- Yes the extra 20 XP's is from your actual apparel. I wouldn't worry about trying to calculate it down to the exact number.

• AaronTReynolds
    6 Posts
    Wed, Jan 25 2023 3:19 PM

Does the Max Apparel 20% 1 hour  exp boost that procs when you win a coin room game, stack with other exp boosts from the pro shop, like the XP Ultra Boost? 

RSS